The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

stuart holden played real well and got his first premiere league goal today. i don't understand how bob never played him at center mid for USMNT and yet he leaves MLS and becomes a starting EPL center mid in no time?

milan derby tomorrow is going to be dope.

stuart holden played real well and got his first premiere league goal today. i don't understand how bob never played him at center mid for USMNT and yet he leaves MLS and becomes a starting EPL center mid in no time?

milan derby tomorrow is going to be dope.

Stoke up 2-0 against 'Pool with seconds to go. Just when you thought they turned the corner.

Stoke up 2-0 against 'Pool with seconds to go. Just when you thought they turned the corner.

United didn't play well but still managed a draw away from home - not too bad at all,considering City choked yet again...

by the way,why was Fletcher playing without his name and number on his kit?anyone else noticed that?

United didn't play well but still managed a draw away from home - not too bad at all,considering City choked yet again...

by the way,why was Fletcher playing without his name and number on his kit?anyone else noticed that?

so so soooooo glad i caught the end of the man u/aston villa game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Yeah, that was pretty funny... He had blood all over his kit so they had to change it right away.  I know it's an away game, but you'd think they'd have a spare kit for him... he's only a starter.
I didn't watch the entire game, but after going 0-2 down, I thought it was gameover.  Good fightback.  

106806690.jpg

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Yeah, that was pretty funny... He had blood all over his kit so they had to change it right away.  I know it's an away game, but you'd think they'd have a spare kit for him... he's only a starter.
I didn't watch the entire game, but after going 0-2 down, I thought it was gameover.  Good fightback.  

106806690.jpg

What do you guys think is the best league to watch. I started out with watching MLS but I was watching Barcelona for the first time the other day and it was just amazing. MLS guys look like college players after watching them lol

What do you guys think is the best league to watch. I started out with watching MLS but I was watching Barcelona for the first time the other day and it was just amazing. MLS guys look like college players after watching them lol

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

it depends what you're looking for. the four best leagues are italy, germany, spain and england. england is considered the best league, decent technique and alot of athleticism. italy is a defensive and kind of rough league, which encourages the flopping, but the league has alot of talent and some big names. spain has the 2 most entertaining sides in the world, madrid and barcelona. alot of technique in la liga, but not alot of decent sides outside of the top 2. germany is really on the come up, alot of high quality attacking soccer, the best fans in the world, and its probably the most competitive league in terms of spread out talent.
theres something i enjoy about each league, so i pick a team to follow in each league and try to catch as many games as i can. once you understand the game more you can see the difference between leagues and teams playing styles and it makes it that more fun to watch. 

Originally Posted by SensitiveLoser

it depends what you're looking for. the four best leagues are italy, germany, spain and england. england is considered the best league, decent technique and alot of athleticism. italy is a defensive and kind of rough league, which encourages the flopping, but the league has alot of talent and some big names. spain has the 2 most entertaining sides in the world, madrid and barcelona. alot of technique in la liga, but not alot of decent sides outside of the top 2. germany is really on the come up, alot of high quality attacking soccer, the best fans in the world, and its probably the most competitive league in terms of spread out talent.
theres something i enjoy about each league, so i pick a team to follow in each league and try to catch as many games as i can. once you understand the game more you can see the difference between leagues and teams playing styles and it makes it that more fun to watch. 

I say the English league is the best to watch top to bottom..

Spain's top two teams are probably better than any top 2 teams of any other league, but after Real/Barca, it's simply not as interesting as the English league. For example, I would much rather watch a Man City vs Tottenham game than say Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla.

I say the English league is the best to watch top to bottom..

Spain's top two teams are probably better than any top 2 teams of any other league, but after Real/Barca, it's simply not as interesting as the English league. For example, I would much rather watch a Man City vs Tottenham game than say Atletico Madrid vs Sevilla.

Good win by the Gunners today. Sagna (yes Sagna lol) hit a GREAT strike to put us up one before the half and El Capitan scored a few minutes into the 2nd.
We're second place behind Chelsea, hopefully they drop points later today.

Good win by the Gunners today. Sagna (yes Sagna lol) hit a GREAT strike to put us up one before the half and El Capitan scored a few minutes into the 2nd.
We're second place behind Chelsea, hopefully they drop points later today.

Back
Top Bottom