The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

can't believe the league starts again this weekend 
eek.gif
. this summer went by way too quickly 

can't believe the league starts again this weekend 
eek.gif
. this summer went by way too quickly 

Are we talking international friendlies here too?

You've got to laugh at the HUN goal ENG conceded...
laugh.gif

ENG look terrible.
EDIT ~ But damn, Stevie G's 2 goals were 
eek.gif

Are we talking international friendlies here too?

You've got to laugh at the HUN goal ENG conceded...
laugh.gif

ENG look terrible.
EDIT ~ But damn, Stevie G's 2 goals were 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by black chiney

For anybody who follows Ligue 1 it starts today
yup...and defending champs Marseille lost their opening game against newly-promoted Caen 2-1...

I was wondering where the love for Ligue 1 was.  Personally, I'm a huge Lyon fan.  They're gonna be champs of France again this year
And anything Real Madrid can win this year, they're going to win.  With all the additions and guy like Mourinho at the helm, I don't think barcelona will be able to stop them, let alone any other teams in other leagues for UEFA like Chelsea, Inter, Man U and Bayern.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by black chiney

For anybody who follows Ligue 1 it starts today
yup...and defending champs Marseille lost their opening game against newly-promoted Caen 2-1...

I was wondering where the love for Ligue 1 was.  Personally, I'm a huge Lyon fan.  They're gonna be champs of France again this year
And anything Real Madrid can win this year, they're going to win.  With all the additions and guy like Mourinho at the helm, I don't think barcelona will be able to stop them, let alone any other teams in other leagues for UEFA like Chelsea, Inter, Man U and Bayern.

Mourinho will be kicked out for damn sure if they don't win anything...

...and Barca is going to make sure of that
pimp.gif

Mourinho will be kicked out for damn sure if they don't win anything...

...and Barca is going to make sure of that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

that's it. I'm in the Chicharito bandwagon.

tell me about it.

is he gonna keep #14 as his MMNT number? only thing that's been stopping me from picking up a black replica

tell me about it.

is he gonna keep #14 as his MMNT number? only thing that's been stopping me from picking up a black replica

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tell me about it.

Yeah.  The  black jerseys are sold  out in Guadalajara  too so  it'll be a while before they're available
frown.gif

15o9c2w.jpg

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

tell me about it.

Yeah.  The  black jerseys are sold  out in Guadalajara  too so  it'll be a while before they're available
frown.gif

15o9c2w.jpg

shots have been fired.

"We've given up on the idea of him arriving now, but maybe he'll come in January when Arsenal are out of the Premier League title race," Xavi said, according to Tuttomercato.

"Their team is just not competitive."

shots have been fired.

"We've given up on the idea of him arriving now, but maybe he'll come in January when Arsenal are out of the Premier League title race," Xavi said, according to Tuttomercato.

"Their team is just not competitive."

I swear Barca is quickly becoming my most hated team. Like record speed quick. Man U and Chelsea need to move the %%!* over.

I swear Barca is quickly becoming my most hated team. Like record speed quick. Man U and Chelsea need to move the %%!* over.

Checkin' in. I want to be able follow/watch the EPL and Serie A leagues as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom