The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Yeah, I think I read an article last month saying some of them were sentenced to do hard labor.

That's what happens when your country is ruled by a tyrant like kim jong il.

After the World Cup was over i feared for the safety of the team and the coaches.  
frown.gif
im pretty sure it was some form of public humiliation.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mario Balotelli on verge of signing for Man City

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813964&sec=transfers&cc=3888

smh.gif

no doubt he will be good.

but this guy is cancer
i hope this isn't right.......i really hope super mario stays at inter
what's so bad about him? all i know is he is/was 18. i saw him enter as a sub in a game last season and he and some vet got into it a lil.

supermario's attitude is a lil @%#$$# up but he has mad talent, but i don't want him going to city, for 2 reasons : 1. im a united fan 2. fan of inter

but the move makes sense since Mancini was the one who called Mario to the senior team at Inter

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Yeah, I think I read an article last month saying some of them were sentenced to do hard labor.

That's what happens when your country is ruled by a tyrant like kim jong il.

After the World Cup was over i feared for the safety of the team and the coaches.  
frown.gif
im pretty sure it was some form of public humiliation.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

Mario Balotelli on verge of signing for Man City

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=813964&sec=transfers&cc=3888

smh.gif

no doubt he will be good.

but this guy is cancer
i hope this isn't right.......i really hope super mario stays at inter
what's so bad about him? all i know is he is/was 18. i saw him enter as a sub in a game last season and he and some vet got into it a lil.

supermario's attitude is a lil @%#$$# up but he has mad talent, but i don't want him going to city, for 2 reasons : 1. im a united fan 2. fan of inter

but the move makes sense since Mancini was the one who called Mario to the senior team at Inter

Mario wasn't on the national team because of his temper issues, correct?

Mario wasn't on the national team because of his temper issues, correct?

I think we can all agree that Chelsea and Man Utd will fight for #1 this season once again. I'm interested in seeing how Man Utd perform, I think they will be an exciting team to watch this season. Chelsea have been in bad shape this pre-season but it does not mean much. I think the problem with Chelsea is they havent acted quick enough to start replacing some of their older players. Their central defense has a lot of question marks with Terry appearing to be on the decline, Carvalho gone and not much depth their overall. Then they got rid of players like Ballack, Deco, etc and they will be replaced by an injury-prone Essien and Ramires who will likely take some time to adapt. Dont get me wrong, Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.

I dont think Arsenal are good enough to win the Premiership even if everyone is healthy. Even if they bring in a better GK like Schwarzer and bring in another CB I think this team lacks the overall quality to get to the 25+ win total required to win the league. One thing is for sure though...Arsenal will make 85 consecutive passes including 25 passes inside the box before they attempt a shot on goal
pimp.gif

Man City will likely take a while to find the right chemistry. I dont like what they're doing now because it seems like they are settling for players they do not really want but are signing because the players they're actually interested in do not want to join a Man City club that wont be playing in Europe this season. I think Man City will probably replace half their team once again next season. That being said, this team is immensely talented and there is no excuse for them not to finish in the top 4. However their defense sucks and there are question marks about their central midfield.

I think Liverpool will surprise people this year and have a respectable season. Benetiz handcuffed the team with his strict defensive tactics. If everything goes according to plan for them, Torres will be healthy, Gerrard will be back playing in his natural position, Poulsen will replace Mascherano, the Mascherano money will be used to beef up the rest of the squad...then you have other talented players like Aquilani, Maxi Rodriguez, Joe Cole and Lucas who should give the club some added punch. Finishing in the top 4 will be tough for any club (except for Chelsea and Man Utd), but I think Liverpool have a legit shot.

BTW, I'm not sure how legit this is but I read today that Alexander Hleb may join Liverpool in the coming days
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I think we can all agree that Chelsea and Man Utd will fight for #1 this season once again. I'm interested in seeing how Man Utd perform, I think they will be an exciting team to watch this season. Chelsea have been in bad shape this pre-season but it does not mean much. I think the problem with Chelsea is they havent acted quick enough to start replacing some of their older players. Their central defense has a lot of question marks with Terry appearing to be on the decline, Carvalho gone and not much depth their overall. Then they got rid of players like Ballack, Deco, etc and they will be replaced by an injury-prone Essien and Ramires who will likely take some time to adapt. Dont get me wrong, Chelsea are still going to be very good this season but I dont think it'll be as easy a season for them as some people expect...we wont see too many 7-0 wins from them this season.

I dont think Arsenal are good enough to win the Premiership even if everyone is healthy. Even if they bring in a better GK like Schwarzer and bring in another CB I think this team lacks the overall quality to get to the 25+ win total required to win the league. One thing is for sure though...Arsenal will make 85 consecutive passes including 25 passes inside the box before they attempt a shot on goal
pimp.gif

Man City will likely take a while to find the right chemistry. I dont like what they're doing now because it seems like they are settling for players they do not really want but are signing because the players they're actually interested in do not want to join a Man City club that wont be playing in Europe this season. I think Man City will probably replace half their team once again next season. That being said, this team is immensely talented and there is no excuse for them not to finish in the top 4. However their defense sucks and there are question marks about their central midfield.

I think Liverpool will surprise people this year and have a respectable season. Benetiz handcuffed the team with his strict defensive tactics. If everything goes according to plan for them, Torres will be healthy, Gerrard will be back playing in his natural position, Poulsen will replace Mascherano, the Mascherano money will be used to beef up the rest of the squad...then you have other talented players like Aquilani, Maxi Rodriguez, Joe Cole and Lucas who should give the club some added punch. Finishing in the top 4 will be tough for any club (except for Chelsea and Man Utd), but I think Liverpool have a legit shot.

BTW, I'm not sure how legit this is but I read today that Alexander Hleb may join Liverpool in the coming days
laugh.gif
sick.gif

The guy's Fn young. There's so much room for improvement player wise and attitude wise.

I dont know on why ya'll worried. It's not like he was their main striker for Inter or will be for Man City. I wish him all the best learning from Robinho and Tevez

The guy's Fn young. There's so much room for improvement player wise and attitude wise.

I dont know on why ya'll worried. It's not like he was their main striker for Inter or will be for Man City. I wish him all the best learning from Robinho and Tevez

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

^Thanks for saying Man Utd and not Man U

i came in here to say the same
laugh.gif
. still trying to get over the fact that most americans dont realize the difference

laugh.gif
. still trying to get over the fact that most americans dont realize the difference

Originally Posted by tonton32

laugh.gif

I'm not a futbol expert so what exactly is the difference?

Originally Posted by tonton32

laugh.gif

I'm not a futbol expert so what exactly is the difference?

Yo Nters. I'm in Buenos Aires and tomorrow I will be at the Racing Club vs. Boca Juniors match.

Its an understatement to say, but football is king here. Yesterday 8 channels stopped their regularly planned program to show the press conference of Juan Roman Riquelme
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The entire point of his news conference was to announce he has reached a new agreement with Boca
pimp.gif

Its crazy. I'll post pictures of the game and the FINE Argentine women.

Back
Top Bottom