The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Was gonna go handle a few things & see this match-up on espn. Now I gotta watch... I love those Arsenal uni kits the most.

I'm liking the pace of this game so far

Nani had the best chance to score awhile ago...just wide off the post...

Utd with a 5-man midfield with Rooney alone upfront...

Nani had the best chance to score awhile ago...just wide off the post...

Utd with a 5-man midfield with Rooney alone upfront...

Fletcher spazzin'
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at my man playing with a shoe in his hand. and that park goal looked like an accident but when they replayed it it looked like he did it purposely i still hate park though lol

roll.gif
at my man playing with a shoe in his hand. and that park goal looked like an accident but when they replayed it it looked like he did it purposely i still hate park though lol

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

roll.gif
He did try to whip his head towards the goals so at least there was the attempt! 
laugh.gif

Freak goal, no doubt, but in a game like this and with Rooney struggling to create chances, I'll take anything I can get.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

roll.gif
He did try to whip his head towards the goals so at least there was the attempt! 
laugh.gif

Freak goal, no doubt, but in a game like this and with Rooney struggling to create chances, I'll take anything I can get.

Rosicky = Useless
Arshavin = Useless
Clichy = Useless
Wenger = Useless

Same old Arsenal. Da *!%@ is Wenger starting Rosicky for when you have Walcott and RVP available? What does Rosicky offer the team that the other starters do not?

After this match Clichy is gonna file a restraining order on Nani.
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, I dont think much of Park as a player but that was a sick goal.

Rosicky = Useless
Arshavin = Useless
Clichy = Useless
Wenger = Useless

Same old Arsenal. Da *!%@ is Wenger starting Rosicky for when you have Walcott and RVP available? What does Rosicky offer the team that the other starters do not?

After this match Clichy is gonna file a restraining order on Nani.
30t6p3b.gif

BTW, I dont think much of Park as a player but that was a sick goal.

Back
Top Bottom