The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Word on the street is that Tevez and his advisors are looking for a raise. I think he's being honest about missing home (he has 2 young daughters in Argentina, 1 that has health problems) but I think he'll shut up if he gets a raise.

This is one of those rare occasions when Arsenal fans will support Tottenham.

COME ON SUPER HOT SPURSSSSSSSSS

Wow, Drogba has a rocket launcher for a leg. That was one of the most anticlimatic goals I've seen all year...defender error, Drogba drives the ball, Gomes screws up and it trickles over the line.

Wow, Drogba has a rocket launcher for a leg. That was one of the most anticlimatic goals I've seen all year...defender error, Drogba drives the ball, Gomes screws up and it trickles over the line.

30t6p3b.gif
Come on, Gomes shoulda done better there...

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Gomes is such a freakin useless piece of crap. What a bastard. Just gave a struggling Chelsea a free win.

Gomes is one of the best GKs in the world. What a great GK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gomes is such a freakin useless piece of crap. What a bastard. Just gave a struggling Chelsea a free win.

Gomes is one of the best GKs in the world. What a great GK.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

What an end! Gomes is crap though...
laugh.gif
Poor pen by Drogba. Gomes took a gamble (cheated a bit) but it paid off.

laugh.gif

What an end! Gomes is crap though...
laugh.gif
Poor pen by Drogba. Gomes took a gamble (cheated a bit) but it paid off.

2 points dropped
30t6p3b.gif

it's gonna be interesting to see the table in the next 2 weeks after these fixtures... 

man utd vs arsenal

chelsea vs man utd

arsenal vs chelsea

I wouldn't be surprised to see city at the top by january
30t6p3b.gif

2 points dropped
30t6p3b.gif

it's gonna be interesting to see the table in the next 2 weeks after these fixtures... 

man utd vs arsenal

chelsea vs man utd

arsenal vs chelsea

I wouldn't be surprised to see city at the top by january
30t6p3b.gif

i don't know if robinho has ever played better at the club level...he had stretches at madrid and started off brightly at man city but he hasn't had these consistent performances ever. brazilians love milan. now they just need to sell ronaldinho to la galaxy and get a new midfielder and outside back.

i don't know if robinho has ever played better at the club level...he had stretches at madrid and started off brightly at man city but he hasn't had these consistent performances ever. brazilians love milan. now they just need to sell ronaldinho to la galaxy and get a new midfielder and outside back.

Back
Top Bottom