The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Originally Posted by Demps

pimp.gif
at Baines beauty of a curve. 
That's his weaker foot too, right?
Man s#itty knocking on the door though.  

Just unlucky for Balotelli. That was just good overall goalkeeping by Tim Howard, really preserved the 3 points for Everton down the stretch.
My fellow Madrid fans: Who's on your wishlist this upcoming transfer window?

I've heard a Benzema for Clichy swap, but I prefer Coentrao to be our starting LB in the near future. As far as strikers it would seem Tevez is officially recommitted to City's efforts and United won't part with Chicharito, therefore that leaves Adebayor. 

Also, supposedly Man U. wants Dani Alves and City is making a bid for Iniesta. No way Barca parts with either but I could see Alves leaving before Iniesta by far. 

Just unlucky for Balotelli. That was just good overall goalkeeping by Tim Howard, really preserved the 3 points for Everton down the stretch.
My fellow Madrid fans: Who's on your wishlist this upcoming transfer window?

I've heard a Benzema for Clichy swap, but I prefer Coentrao to be our starting LB in the near future. As far as strikers it would seem Tevez is officially recommitted to City's efforts and United won't part with Chicharito, therefore that leaves Adebayor. 

Also, supposedly Man U. wants Dani Alves and City is making a bid for Iniesta. No way Barca parts with either but I could see Alves leaving before Iniesta by far. 

Oh man, as usual there are all kinds of transfer stories around the Internet about what player will join what club in the winter transfer period and as usual 99% of them will turn out to be crap.

Oh man, as usual there are all kinds of transfer stories around the Internet about what player will join what club in the winter transfer period and as usual 99% of them will turn out to be crap.

Back
Top Bottom