The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

##@$#@   #@$@#$

30t6p3b.gif
Farcelona are too good. 5-1 and 5-0 and two derbies? Gonna take a huge blip for them to lose the title.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

speaking of transfers, arsenal just signed 18 year old ryo miyachi. finally, the signing that will put arsenal at the top of the table and return them to the glory days of the highbury invincibles!!

Can't tell if serious.
laugh.gif
 dude has played zero games at the pro level. he's coming straight from high school soccer in japan, which i know is better than almost any american development programs, but arsenal has signed loads of these teenagers, and the fans probably just see this as a reminder of their youthful mediocrity. definitely not serious. 

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

speaking of transfers, arsenal just signed 18 year old ryo miyachi. finally, the signing that will put arsenal at the top of the table and return them to the glory days of the highbury invincibles!!

Can't tell if serious.
laugh.gif
 dude has played zero games at the pro level. he's coming straight from high school soccer in japan, which i know is better than almost any american development programs, but arsenal has signed loads of these teenagers, and the fans probably just see this as a reminder of their youthful mediocrity. definitely not serious. 

City rejected a written transfer request from Tevez last week and have made it clear they will not sell him in January, with Eastlands football administrator Brian Marwood declaring on Friday he expects the striker to honour his contract, which runs until July 2014.

City rejected a written transfer request from Tevez last week and have made it clear they will not sell him in January, with Eastlands football administrator Brian Marwood declaring on Friday he expects the striker to honour his contract, which runs until July 2014.

Anyone watching the Madrid Sevilla match catch the altercation at the end of the half?

Anyone watching the Madrid Sevilla match catch the altercation at the end of the half?

i didnt really see anything, watching it on espn 3, to me the de maria and sevilla goal keeper clash was more intense, but cavalio (sp?) just got sent off, madrid are down to 10 men

i didnt really see anything, watching it on espn 3, to me the de maria and sevilla goal keeper clash was more intense, but cavalio (sp?) just got sent off, madrid are down to 10 men

Back
Top Bottom