The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

roll.gif

It didnt take long for a reckless challenge from an English player to seriously injure an Arsenal player.

Gerrard got away with a late tackle on Eboue without getting booked however Wilshere got booked for a similar late challenge. The ref should've taken control of this match earlier on. I think we see this too often in the Premiership...a bunch of late tackles and reckless challenges and they are justified by players, clubs and pundits with comments such as "He got stuck in", "He plays the game hard", etc etc.

Koscielny's injury appears serious so now Wenger may have to buy 2 defenders instead of 1.

Overall Liverpool have had better chances while Arsenal have been toothless but it's been boring so far. With an extra man Arsenal have no excuses if they go home with less than a win.

It didnt take long for a reckless challenge from an English player to seriously injure an Arsenal player.

Gerrard got away with a late tackle on Eboue without getting booked however Wilshere got booked for a similar late challenge. The ref should've taken control of this match earlier on. I think we see this too often in the Premiership...a bunch of late tackles and reckless challenges and they are justified by players, clubs and pundits with comments such as "He got stuck in", "He plays the game hard", etc etc.

Koscielny's injury appears serious so now Wenger may have to buy 2 defenders instead of 1.

Overall Liverpool have had better chances while Arsenal have been toothless but it's been boring so far. With an extra man Arsenal have no excuses if they go home with less than a win.

I just hope he didn't hurt Koscielny, he looked solid in the first half.
Eboue still sucks and is still a diver.
We really miss RVP on free kicks.

I just hope he didn't hurt Koscielny, he looked solid in the first half.
Eboue still sucks and is still a diver.
We really miss RVP on free kicks.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What a strike! 
eek.gif

Updates on the injury?  Ankle sprain?
He's back on for the 2nd half. It looked worse than it actually was.

Almunia is one of the worst GK in the Premiership. I dont blame him for the goal but twice already has he come out to clear crosses only to miss the ball.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

What a strike! 
eek.gif

Updates on the injury?  Ankle sprain?
He's back on for the 2nd half. It looked worse than it actually was.

Almunia is one of the worst GK in the Premiership. I dont blame him for the goal but twice already has he come out to clear crosses only to miss the ball.

Back
Top Bottom