The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

roll.gif

Someone make the gif.
laugh.gif

Oh, and i'm salty about the result. There wasn't enough urgency to score and we definitely should have won. Things REALLY don't look good for Liverpool.

Someone make the gif.
laugh.gif

Oh, and i'm salty about the result. There wasn't enough urgency to score and we definitely should have won. Things REALLY don't look good for Liverpool.

Well we played like crap most of the game and luckily we were gifted a goal. I'm glad we were able to come away with a point over none but we should have done better, I mean ++$# we were freaking up 2 men at one point!Honestly Almunia is so night and day its not even funny he makes a huge mistake one moment and a huge stop later. (I'll give him credit though he came up when we needed him at the end) Arshavin is the same but its in terms of whole games not just within one. He is really selfish (although you want that to an extent in your strikers but often it does more harm than good) taking on 3 defenders isn't going to lead to anything positive plus and he just goes ghost at times/stretches of games.*end rant* At the end I'm happy we got at point and I know its early but I don't want to be playing catch up at the end of the year because we squandered opportunities away early in the season.Anyways go gunners!

Well we played like crap most of the game and luckily we were gifted a goal. I'm glad we were able to come away with a point over none but we should have done better, I mean ++$# we were freaking up 2 men at one point!Honestly Almunia is so night and day its not even funny he makes a huge mistake one moment and a huge stop later. (I'll give him credit though he came up when we needed him at the end) Arshavin is the same but its in terms of whole games not just within one. He is really selfish (although you want that to an extent in your strikers but often it does more harm than good) taking on 3 defenders isn't going to lead to anything positive plus and he just goes ghost at times/stretches of games.*end rant* At the end I'm happy we got at point and I know its early but I don't want to be playing catch up at the end of the year because we squandered opportunities away early in the season.Anyways go gunners!

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.
Online or television? Where at (if both options)?
espn2, fox soccer channel and atdhe.net
Pretty much, I'll be able to get Fox Soccer Channel so that'll be great.  Plus I'm going to start watching online when I can too.

Originally Posted by black chiney

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'm really going to do my best to follow the season now that I'll be able to watch some games.
Online or television? Where at (if both options)?
espn2, fox soccer channel and atdhe.net
Pretty much, I'll be able to get Fox Soccer Channel so that'll be great.  Plus I'm going to start watching online when I can too.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You'd expect that kind of blunder from Almunia not Reina. Reina is still class though.
Reina made the same mistake in champison league last year, so I would expect it from him

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

You'd expect that kind of blunder from Almunia not Reina. Reina is still class though.
Reina made the same mistake in champison league last year, so I would expect it from him

Berba, Berba, Berba!

70+% possession will need to yield more goals...

Rooney not looking sharp...

Berba, Berba, Berba!

70+% possession will need to yield more goals...

Rooney not looking sharp...

Back
Top Bottom