The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

^ Are you really going to make me show you other Harry Harris articles claiming that deals were done that never happened?

Ahem...

aguero1.jpg

rsl vs sounders coming up..sounders down 3 but playing at home against depleted defnce...should be an exciting game.

Originally Posted by hugebird

^ Are you really going to make me show you other Harry Harris articles claiming that deals were done that never happened?

Ahem...

aguero1.jpg

Exactly, thats why I stonefaced the article. ESPN just makes up complete bull @#$@ sometimes to get views
laugh.gif

"@travismclark Per a release, Brek Shea will train with Arsenal for a month after the U.S. friendlies."

Saw this on twitter, not sure if credible but just posting because some of you guys really like the kid.
Edit- SoccerByIves Ives Galarcep 

Big news for Brek Shea, who will be spending time training with English club Arsenal after the upcoming USMNT friendlies

Edit2 - @YoungGunsBlog FC Dallas confirm Brek Shea will train with Arsenal after US friendlies. Not a trial, just for fitness during off season.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

"@travismclark Per a release, Brek Shea will train with Arsenal for a month after the U.S. friendlies."

Saw this on twitter, not sure !%# credible but just posting because some of you guys really like the kid.

Was about to post this but my source is  @SoccerByIves

Birchall hasn't done %%@% all season, smh. Shame that Juninho is out for that #@@*% #+! Keel flopping.

Can't believe it's even right now.

Someone mentioned the environment was good, to think the Home Depot Center was limited to only 20,000 tickets because of an agree they have with a nearby university not to oversell games on school nights.

I wonder how much Pele stands to benefit financially from the potential rise of Neymar. It can't be just nationalism that is prompting him to say things like Neymar will be better than Messi and if he could partner with any other striker it'd be Neymar. Doesn't add up.

Watching MLS is sort of like playing Fifa with some who is not good at the game. Predictable offense, defenders out of position all over the place, etc.

Back
Top Bottom