The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Ranieri got this team playing.
pimp.gif

Scudetto race is wide open.

Gotta love Wenger blaming the ref for giving a penalty... Even Ramsey didn't complain about 
laugh.gif
Guess Henry's magic didn't last too long as fans were giving him stick and Henry decided to tell them off... True Legend (that left for Barca). To think that Arsenal could bring in Bridge and Henry in January and actually think it would make them better... Feels like Spurs for the past few years.

I'm actually happy Henry scored against Leeds, gave Wenger belief that he would do something against an actual side with quality... All Arsenal jokes aside, Brendan Rodgers has done an impressive job at Swansea, love their football.

Also in the Spurs match, that was the 3rd time this season that I can remember that Ade has been wrongly ruled offside. Also the corner Wolves scored on was wrongly ruled a corner, still should have defended the corner better.

Harry was watching Remy today, anyone know if he could play as a true lone striker in the PL? Or will he be limited to having to play in a partnership or out on the wing? Don't see Remy leaving in January anyway, there is no reason for him to leave now.
PSG are showing interest Leandro Damiao which basically means Spurs have no chance, if PSG are truly interested.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

landon coulda had a hatrick of assists...
its been hilarious watching all these mls washouts go to the EPL on loans. premier league is nothing but a retirement home.

indifferent.gif
someone didnt get it 
indifferent.gif

According to some sources, Berbatov is watched by Bayern.
His contract expires after this season but SAF will use a paragraph in Berbatovs contract which means he would be also next year under contract at Old Trafford.

will we see non international lever players in europe going on loan to the mls for a couple of months during the summer?

Originally Posted by Demps

will we see non international lever players in europe going on loan to the mls for a couple of months during the summer?
I doubt it, in the past MLS really hasn't been fond of incoming player loans without an option to buy.

Originally Posted by Demps

Tournaments, show games and not enough money to make in the MLS.
I don't think any club would allow them to do something like that except they need practice.

Sunderland wants Papiss Demba Cisse.They're willing to pay 12mil euros.
Mame Biam Diuf (ManUtd) to Hannover 96 ?
Alexander Merkel will leave Genoa and rejoin Milan.
Guarin (Porto) to Juve ?
Spurs bought Yago Falque and was immediately sent to Southampton on loan.

Originally Posted by engoi

His contract expires after this season but SAF will use a paragraph in Berbatovs contract which means he would be also next year under contract at Old Trafford.
My friend was boarding the same plan that Berbatov was on, sent me a pic of him with a nice Burberry scarf
pimp.gif

Papiss Demba Cisse probably to Newcastle.
Tevez to PSG ? Man City and PSG have reached an agreement for Tevez according to french sources.
Hope Tevez doesn't give his OK, I would miss Tevez' transfer rumours.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

Originally Posted by engoi

My friend was boarding the same plan that Berbatov was on, sent me a pic of him with a nice Burberry scarf
pimp.gif

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/dimitar-berbatov-continental-194029261.html

Papiss Demba Cissé signs for Newcastle from SC Freiburg will take the number 9 shirt, awesome awesome move for newcastle, not only does this strengthen their strikeforce he is also from Senegal so he plays with Ba all the time

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Papiss Demba Cissé signs for Newcastle from SC Freiburg will take the number 9 shirt, awesome awesome move for newcastle, not only does this strengthen their strikeforce he is also from Senegal so he plays with Ba all the time

Last year he had a great season, this season is not so good.
Freiburg sucks this season, so does Cisse.

Back
Top Bottom