The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Chelsea being dominated for the first quarter hour by Swansea. The midfield three of Malouda, Romeu, and Meireles have been so bad. Chelsea lucky to be level at 0-0.

The past 4min should show SAF why we need a real CAM...

With Scholes on the pitch, we're controlling the midfield..we haven't left Stokes half in a good 4-5min...

What!?!?!?!? Some dude handcuffed himself to the goal at City???  Check that... at Goodison... 
LOL, madness.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Indeed... Scholesy has looked very good tonight...
he still can't tackle for %%@@...
laugh.gif
 picked up a yellow for a dumb foul on K Jones...

if Utd get another goal or two,i'd like to see Pogba get some minutes in this game...

Another penalty for Utd... this time Berba. 2-0

Don't know what Stoke was thinking though... it was a pretty blatant pull-back.

Lets see what SAF has in mind.

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Indeed... Scholesy has looked very good tonight...
he still can't tackle for %%@@...
laugh.gif
 picked up a yellow for a dumb foul on K Jones...

if Utd get another goal or two,i'd like to see Pogba get some minutes in this game...  
nice one,Sir Alex...almost 20mins of normal time for the kid to prove himself...
a sensible substitution i think...putting an extra man in midfield with Berba alone upfront...

a little bit disappointed with Smalling in this game...looks a little rusty out there...

I gotta agree....smalling's crosses have been TERRIBLE today...
Evra also had a penalty case....that was a clear penalty...

I'm glad to see Pogba coming on...been seeing him on youtube and a few smaller games...I'm looking forward to seeing him in the EPL...

Pogba's making his presence felt less than 10mins after coming on...
eek.gif

with Morrison off to West Ham,i'm sure Sir Alex is desperate not to lose anymore of his talented youngsters...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Pogba lookin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 out there...
in that short amount of time Pogba showed that he can pass,cross,tackle and control the ball...young man hasn't done anything wrong yet...
eek.gif

Sir Alex needs to keep him in the sub bench permanently from now on...

U-N-I-T-E-D.....United are the team for me, with a nick nack paddy wack, give a dog a bone....why don't City _____ off home!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Pogba lookin 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 out there...
in that short amount of time Pogba showed that he can pass,cross,tackle and control the ball...young man hasn't done anything wrong yet...
eek.gif

Sir Alex needs to keep him in the sub bench permanently from now on...
I've been tracking him...the kid has ALOT of talent...and a range of talents...
Maybe in about 2-3 seasons, he will be that CAM that we dream of....I surely hope so, cause the kid has talent and the drive to make it happen....

pimp.gif
 For Darren Gibson today

Back
Top Bottom