The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Wow, the whole hand-shaking ceremony cancelled!? Really trying to diffuse the situation... Hmmmm. 
So the FA criticize Blatter for his hand-shake comment, now want Anton to shake Terry's hand... Anton says he won't and they end up cancelling the whole thing?  
eyes.gif

Wait, what?   De Gea in goal. Rafael, Smalling, Evans, Evra, Carrick Scholes, Valencia, Park, Giggs, Welbeck

Good game so far...

United controlling the mid...

We need to keep this momentum, but prepare for more attacking from Liverpool, cause Adam will probably come in...

Anyone know why there was such a lengthy delay in the Chelski QPR game? Who was injured and how bad?

What the hell was DDG doing!?!?
EDIT ~ And a butter-fingers moment!  Gotta stick with him right now or else his confidence will be shot... 

EDIT 2 ~
30t6p3b.gif
Had to be on Evra too... poor defense.
30t6p3b.gif

Lindergaard will finish out the season for United.

Both Liverpool goals were just poor defence.

Shocking that SAF brought on Chicha before Berbatov...

^ Maybe... DDG looked very shaky, but the winning goal wasn't on him IMO. But right now Lindergaard would be my 1st choice.
But yeah, both goals were just poor D.

I guess I can understand why Chicha came first... put Danny a bit deeper and have Chicha use his pace, but it ultimately ended up being pointless cuz I didn't even notice him...
30t6p3b.gif

But to bring on Berba with 2 mins left? Why bother?
30t6p3b.gif

The lengthy delay between QPR and Chelsea was due to an injury to Ramires, they say it's his knee ligament, so it looks pretty bad.

The half of the game that I saw today looked really promising for United but that ONE moment where Evra didn't pay attention was all it took.
30t6p3b.gif

The positive we can take from this is that our midfield woes may actually have been solved by Scholes
laugh.gif
We didn't have Rooney or Nani today but we looked much better in the middle. I think when our guys get back from injury (and stay uninjured hopefully) that we'll be fine.

I must be Jonny Evans biggest critic but I felt like he's strung together several solid games...
nerd.gif

If I were a Udinese fan I'd be beyond pissed with how the ref handled the last 10 minutes.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

The positive we can take from this is that our midfield woes may actually have been solved by Scholes
laugh.gif

he was class in the first half....'Pool took control of the game right after the 75th min when Scholes came off...

Originally Posted by Keepie Uppie

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif

he was class in the first half....'Pool took control of the game right after the 75th min when Scholes came off...
Scholes off for Chicharito
203098d1321201105-i-am-zlatan-ibrahimovic-jackie-chan-meme.png

^ Still too early to determine that. Complacency is the last thing Madrid can afford given the reported "inner turmoil" at the Bernabeu. Dropped points on a draw here or there could change the whole complexion of the league heading into the Clasico at Camp Nou. 

FA Cup 5th round draw. No big PL matchups in there...

MILLWALL or SOUTHAMPTON v BOLTON
SUNDERLAND or MIDDLESBROUGH v ARSENAL or ASTON VILLA
NORWICH v LEICESTER
STEVENAGE v TOTTENHAM
CRAWLEY v STOKE
CHELSEA v BIRMINGHAM
EVERTON v BLACKPOOL or SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY
LIVERPOOL v BRIGHTON

Man City refused a Tevez/Carroll swap.
Podolski out for a couple of weeks.
Sunderland will replace Umbro with adidas.

Back
Top Bottom