The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

United 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

^ That free kick.
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Tough loss for ya'll but from what Ive read it seems like Wigan deserved it. Should help make the run-in at the Etihad that much more interesting for us neutrals though.
Yeah, they played poorly, while Wigan fully deserved it. Some questionable calls for both sides, but its not an excuse.  I think the Wigan keeper only had to make 1 serious save.  

Wigan should have won at Stamford Bridge and just beat United so they will be up for us next week, we better come out ready to go from the opening whistle again and put it to bed early.

Still can't see City catching/passing up United in the standings

Ronaldo free kicks man
sick.gif
sick.gif

edit- the 2nd goal was even better my goodness
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Great win by City after the past few performances. Should be a confidence booster for the team for the upcoming games.

Xabi Alonso is a @#$@$ 
indifferent.gif

mad.gif
Went from a classy player on Liverpool to a scumbag on Madrid. ALWAYS playing dirty whenever the ball gets turned over and getting away with it (that should've been a 2nd yellow today)
Falcao
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ronaldo when he does the mean mug after a goal 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Its amazing how he can consistently hit a ball like that. 

When I first heard of new Uni's for Chelsea, I was expecting something like the NFL Seahawks Uni's changes, something big. But they just got subtle changes, I hadn't noticed a difference when I first saw them.

The Teal keeper kit is cool. Shame it's for the blues.

If Ronaldo ever comes back to United my god. Dudes range is crazy now. I am enjoying the whole "leg" celebration too lol, no dambs given.

Back
Top Bottom