The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

this #%!% is making me nervous...
mad.gif

Well #*@#.

This might be one of the few 4-4 games where it's been more great attacking play than #*@# defending. Although Rafael should have tracked there...

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Absolutely pathetic defending. 

I still have so many questions about De Gea.
i don't think he's at fault for Everton's goals...
Evans and Rio both went up to challenge Fellaini,the ball eventually falling for an unmarked Jelavic to score Everton's 3rd goal...
the 4th one was
30t6p3b.gif
 Evans letting Fellaini turn him as if he wasn't there...again no one was close enough to close down an Everton scorer...

Man, just a couple of weeks ago I didn't even dream that City would again find themselves in a situation where they hold their destiny in their own hands.

+$+?
laugh.gif

All hell has broke loose at the Marassi during Genoa's match against Siena. During the second half, the chaos began in the stands, but soon enough it was clear that the Genoa Ultras wanted more than a simple disruption in play. They blocked the entrance to the players' tunnel and allowed the Siena players, along with the officiating team, to leave the pitch.

But when captain Marco Rossi tried to negotiate with the Ultras, their demands were clear: you're not fit to wear the shirt. Yes, the small band of supporters leading the fracas were insisting that the Genoa players remove their kits and give them to the fans.

And it appeared that the players were set to do just that. Led by Rossi, they began to strip off their shirts, collecting them in a big pile to hand over to the Ultras. But Giuseppe Sculli, ironically a player on loan from Lazio, refused to do so. Cameras showed him heading to the hot spot to speak directly with the supporters' leader. Sculli's anger was apparent, and he was able to do what no one else had managed: get the Ultras to back down. The shirts were returned and the Siena players re-emerged from the tunnel.

Apparently the game has resumed now after an hour break. Hopefully video of this will show up later.
laugh.gif

Friend of mine is a die-hard United supporter.

He's getting married next Saturday, leaving for honeymoon in Italy on Sunday, meaning they arrive in Italy on Monday morning.

Wifey gonna be pissed when he asks to spend the first night of their honeymoon looking for a bar in Naples that shows the PL.
laugh.gif

I know there used to be Liverpool supporters here, but they don't come around so much, so we don't discuss them much here, but man, that's a bad result. First loss at Anfield to West Brom in nearly half a century? Today Liverpool were obviously the better side, but you have to take your chances.

Back
Top Bottom