The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

All I'm hoping is Barcelona finishes the chances created.
Barca has to be 100% with the finishing today to win by a 2 goal margin. I think Pep should put in Pedro earlier in the game; even if he doesn't score, he opens up the defense and should help give Messi more space.
Alves isn't starting today
pimp.gif
No Tello either
pimp.gif
Dude is too young and inexperienced to be playing in big games. He does the same thing every time he gets the ball; he gets to the left side of the box and tries to go one on one with the defender, which leads to either a turnover or an incredibly difficult shot

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving dirty playing @!#%%. Glad they caught him this time.

Keep choking away Champions League titles.

john-terry-penalty-miss.jpg

another semi-final that haters are gonna put a * next to (if we pull out the win) thanks to Terry. @#$@$@ scumbag

Iniesta
pimp.gif

Que jugada de Sanchez y que pase... Golazo de Iniesta con el puro toque.

Que classe
What class

Barca vamos a la final!!!

Real we lookin at you

These days, Barca don't quite seem to grasp the concept that right after they score, they should prevent the other team from scoring.

They still got this though.

laugh.gif
at terry. its unfortunate he got red carded but it was obviously deserved. good work by the refs there to catch it. you know he's heated he got caught. amazing finish by ramires to keep things interesting. as a barca leaning neutral this is exactly what i wanted. chelsea can't keep sitting back and absorbing pressure with this kind of motley crue defense they got going. di matteo needs some kind of tactical switch. god that goal was huge.

...And that is one of the reasons why Ronaldo is a more complete player than Messi. He's missed more penalty kicks this season than Ronaldo has his entire career. Don't forget that one against Sevilla in the closing seconds of the game.

Back
Top Bottom