The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Chelsea 4-0 at the half
pimp.gif

Lol, the commies saying this is what they paid for, regarding Torres's hattrick... Ummm... they expected a lot more for what they paid.
And the Chelsea fans booing Ferdinand?  How dare he report racial abuse... 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Lol, the commies saying this is what they paid for, regarding Torres's hattrick... Ummm... they expected a lot more for what they paid.
And the Chelsea fans booing Ferdinand?  How dare he report racial abuse... 
eyes.gif

Yeah, but better late than never. Not to mention, if Torres had a great game in the CL final... that could be the difference. 

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Torres back!
Look out Bayern

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Finally he scores again and now Bayern should be scared ?
After Torres scored today he will propably not score in the next 10 games again.

If he is gaining back his form, he damn sure took his sweet time doing so.
laugh.gif
I just hope he wont continue his trend of scoring and then undergoing a 6 game drought

Fernando-Torres-QPR.jpg

great games as usual today
i'll hav to watch torrres some more before i think hes that guy from liverpool everyone raved about (was one a soccer hiatus back then).. but Chelsea hav the chance to win the FA cup..CL and finish within the top 4
and CITY tom can clinch 1st

Stoke City fans are totally classless...spend all game booing Ramsey for having HIS leg broke by their capitan. I'll go as mental as their fans do whenever the get a throw in the day they get relegated.

Shocking @$!$@@% club.

Trunks, most educated English football fans already dislike Stoke's playing style with long throw-ins and long ball offense to tall, physically dominant strikers like Crouch. Your point makes matters worse at Britannia. That Neymar highlight video against Sao Paulo is sick. Always enjoy DC produced YouTube videos. Eden Hazard had a masterful performance against PSG, silly foul in the box for a red against Sakho, who I like a lot at CB. Hazard is ready for the EPL and a lucky London club will enjoy his many services as a winger.

Last I heard Tottenham and City were in most favorable position to sign the Belgian international. United, Chelsea, and Arsenal trailing.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Last I heard Tottenham and City were in most favorable position to sign the Belgian international. United, Chelsea, and Arsenal trailing.

Tottenham is highly unlikely because of their recent situation. 
Modric most likely leaving. 

Adebayor potentially not staying. 

If the two above leave, it will be hard to see RVV staying when surely many Dutch and German sides will love his services. 

Arsenal still a possibility with Podolski coming.  

Remember Tottenham and Arsenal have those European next season worries. 

They'll need to qualify first before any starlet is looking to join them. 

I don't think City will try and take him, as they'll probably continue their mercenary style of management and poach the big proven guys. 

City will do something outrageous and try and bit a cheeky bid in for Ronaldo (especially with Mourinho potentially leaving). 

Back
Top Bottom