The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Didnt get to watch the game until late last night either..
Well what can you say? I wanted Madrid to win..

But I cant say Bayern didnt deserve it.

I dont feel bad for anyone except the manager.

Pep to make announcement on his future at a press conference tomorrow. Expected to announce that he's taking a rest.

Bielsa, AVB, Blanc rumored to be on Barca's list.

Too bad I had to keep updated through twitter....I think I'm the only Bayern fan from my TL lol Just watched the penalty shoot out, man it was intense. 
Predictions for the Final? I see Bayern taking this

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Hilarious.They acted like little kids.A little bit disrespectful.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

i haven't been on nt for a few years...where did realmadrid and carlos tevez go? they used to be all over the soccer/football threads?

Carlos Tevez was for month a subject, I guess that could be a little bit tiring.
Real Madrid ? Barca is THE club at the moment apparently.
I know my fellow NTers, they will follow that club which is successfully.Hello Miami Heat fans.

Originally Posted by engoi

i haven't been on nt for a few years...where did realmadrid and carlos tevez go? they used to be all over the soccer/football threads?

Carlos Tevez was for month a subject, I guess that could be a little bit tiring.
I know my fellow NTers, they will follow that club which is successfully.Hello Miami Heat fans.
He is talking about people on NT that go by those usernames. I don't remember seeing Tevez at all in this thread this entire season. The other dude I haven't seen for longer.

Mike, what's up dude? How's life?

Originally Posted by hugebird

He is talking about people on NT that go by those usernames. I don't remember seeing Tevez at all in this thread this entire season. The other dude I haven't seen for longer.

whats up bro. not much goin on here. stopped going on here as much when my pops was going through cancer treatment and just kinda stayed off the internet and did other things after he passed away. full time student now working on my ba then my masters. if all goes well will be moving to the uk next year to continue university. if my dual citizenship goes through anyway. other than that...same ole. quit drinking but i still 
smokin.gif
on that green. how are you bro? shoot me a pm

Originally Posted by hugebird

My bad.

Damn.. Seeing your sn took me back into time..
Seattle shoe summit at Seattle Retro Shoe Store circa 2004..?

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

Damn.. Seeing your sn took me back into time..
Seattle shoe summit at Seattle Retro Shoe Store circa 2004..?
haha yea i remember that.bigfameone(rip),oo206oo,shugaray etc were there too.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Bean Pie, three factors:
1) Significant suspensions, more so for Chelsea than Bayern.

2) Home pitch and atmosphere at Allianz. Bayern can't let their supporters down, everything is in their favor.

3) I like RDM a lot and fully believe he deserves the full-time job as boss, but he's relatively experienced domestically and even more so in CL. 

Hoping for an entertaining final with lots of goals in attacking play. 

You forgot the main factor - The fact that Bayern are a better team.

Yeah, Barca was the better team too. 
Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by srvballer

Don't see anyway Munich loses the championship match at home...
Yeah, there was no way Chelsea was going to beat Barca in their home down to 10 men either. 

I don't think the fact that Chelsea beat Barca means that Chelsea is the favorite in the final. It's gotta be Bayern. Their wing play right now is lethal and if Mario Gomez could finish they could have dismantled Madrid both games.

Chelsea played a great game but were somewhat lucky to advance. It took a once in a career finish from Ramires and a PK miss from Messi to put them through.

Not taking away from Chelsea, but I think objectively you have to consider Bayern the favorites.

Rivaldo, my favorite player of all time, dude doesn't know when to hang the boots up
laugh.gif

40 years old and scoring hat tricks in an Angolian league. Dude says he wants to retire at the end of 2012. He was the best player in fifa 2001
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom