The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

OMFG!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!!!!!!!!! MAN CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

LOL....Most exciting English Premiere game I've ever seen. Though Man City was dead....& they got to stick to Man U at the same time. How sweet is that for Man City?

That game must've been bought.

QPR gets news Stoke have tied the game, and immediately concede once it doesn't matter anymore?

I dunno... When you've already put 1.5 b in, what's the limit on what you'd spend to rig it?

Nasri GOLAçO however

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Recap please. What the hell just happened? My Twitter and FB feeds are blowing up. Someone help me out here.
Aguero scored the winning goal in the final 30secs to win the title... in a nutshell.

Disappointing for Spurs today, but oh my god that was such an insane finish for Man City

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Football = best sport in the world

There are exciting things that can happen in other sports, but no other sport in the world can offer what happened in the last 3 minutes of this game. IN-SANE!

I had a whole message ready bashing City and Lescott in particular for that action, but after the Dzeko goal I deleted it. Unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom