The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I haven't found a clear answer...if Chelsea wins, do all 4 English teams go direct to the group? Or will Arsenal have to play that qualifying round again?

Originally Posted by DLo13

I haven't found a clear answer...if Chelsea wins, do all 4 English teams go direct to the group? Or will Arsenal have to play that qualifying round again?

They all go directly into the group

I consider this the worst Chelsea team in 7 years. It would be insane if they came out Champions League winners. I'm rooting for them despite the missing players and Bayern's home advantage.

The Old Guard
pimp.gif

The lineups are out... freakin Bertrand thrown to the lions. CMON CFC!!!!

Chelsea: Cech - Cole, Bosingwa, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand, Lampard, Mikel, Mata, Drogba, Kalou.

Bayern: Neuer - Lahm, Tymoshchuk, Boateng, Contento - Schweinsteiger, Kroos - Robben, Müller, Ribery - Gomez

Chelsea 2
Munich 1

Chelsea team for Bayern Munich: Cech, Cole, Luiz, Cahill, Bosingwa, Lampard, Mikel, Bertrand, Mata, Kalou, Drogba.

anybody know if this is gonna be on national television, if so, what channel?

Bertrand in the Chelsea lineup...to help Bosingwa out, I guess?

Found a Chelsea bar in Chicago...already packed out. This could be an interesting afternoon.
laugh.gif

Found a Chelsea bar in Chicago...already packed out. This could be an interesting afternoon.
laugh.gif

RIP you, its about 90 out today, chelsea gonna get a beat down 
grin.gif
 nato summit...hope you brought a weapon
5-2 Bayern 

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

laugh.gif

RIP you, its about 90 out today, chelsea gonna get a beat down 
grin.gif
 nato summit...hope you brought a weapon
5-2 Bayern 
roll.gif

Bayern 3
Chelsea 2

That lady was really digging deep in her nose
sick.gif

I'm a casual soccer fan, but isn't the way Chelsea plays...sit back and play D and hope to score off counter-attacks dangerous? I may be wrong, but they always make me nervous watching them.

Back
Top Bottom