The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

That fall was able bad, the moment he got hit, you just knew....he landed so lifelessly
Mata, I'm a fan
pimp.gif

[h3]
[h3]DROGBA TO BE RELEASED FROM HOSPITAL[/h3]
Posted on: Sat 27 Aug 2011

Chelsea Football Club can confirm Didier Drogba will be released from hospital tonight following medical tests.

The striker was stretchered off during this afternoon's 3-1 win against Norwich City after a collision with opposition goalkeeper John Ruddy, and is suffering from mild concussion.

The club's medical staff will continue to monitor the 33-year-old over the coming days.
[/h3]

Hate to see what happened to Didier... Hope he recovers quickly

But whats with all the "West Ham with money" love in here all of a sudden
alien.gif

eek.gif
at the drogba video
laugh.gif
mata scored already, torres still at 1 chelsea goal
i can't wait to see liverpool play a contending team, they are looking down right dangerous, they have made all the right moves in the past year, i wouldn't be surprised to see them spend on a class defender this winter
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

eek.gif
at the drogba video
laugh.gif
mata scored already, torres still at 1 chelsea goal
i can't wait to see liverpool play a contending team, they are looking down right dangerous, they have made all the right moves in the past year, i wouldn't be surprised to see them spend on a class defender this winter
pimp.gif
They've needed one for ages. But I agree, they look comfortable so far this season, making my top four prediction look good.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Soldado putting everything in the back of the net. Wish he was on RM's bench.
eyes.gif

Racing is screwed financially and it showed on the pitch, Valencia should have been scoring more from the get go.
Canales was so close to having about 2 or 3 perfect assists.

Chelsea have announced the signing of Mexico Under-20 international Ulises Davila from Chivas Guadalajara.

Another youngster on the squad, I ain't mad.
pimp.gif

Daily Mail: Apparently Roman Abramovich has launched a final £40m bid for Luka Modric, while Spurs have raided Man City again for Emmanuel Adebayor.

Really? 40M? Smh.

Sky Italia is reporting that Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas wants Porto's Brazilian midfielder Fernando to fill in for injured Michael Essien.

We already have Mikel and Ramires...

Metro: Chelsea centre-back Alex has emerged as a shock £6m transfer target for Arsenal, despite reports he was close to signing for Juventus.

Take it and go. (Russell Peters voice)

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

Chelsea are close to signing promising Mexico striker Ulises Davila in a deal that would result in him being loaned to affiliate club Vitesse for a season.

pimp.gif
lets make it official Chelsea.. 

Its now official..
pimp.gif

so happy to have my man sign with Chelsea... 

Hearing reports that Bellamy talks with LFC fell thru and he'll now be joining Spurs. Also hearing LFC placed bid for Ibrahim Afellay.

I'm getting pretty tired of seeing Torres amount to nothing on the field. Its not even the lack of goals, no assists, creativity or anything. And now that DD is injured for at least the forseeable future, so I have to see him even more. Hopefully Lukaku and Anelka retire him him to the bench so I can stop seeing this bum waste time. Its no coincidence that Chelsea's goals always come after he is subbed out, or is to far away to impact play. Yes I'm mad 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom