The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Holy @@@*. Who is this Edin Dzeko and what did he do with the Edin Dzeko of last year? The guy who sucked.

laugh.gif
@ people now thinking Dzeko is nasty...must've never watched him or even knew who he was on Teplice or Wolfsburg, huh?

Originally Posted by DLo13

Nasri-Aguero-Nasri-Dzeko. Pretty work by City.

City's front 5 is just absurd. Crazy fluidity in the attack on display, and the Nasri-Dzeko link is wrecking havoc. 
Peter Crouch 
laugh.gif

bottom of the league 
indifferent.gif

our only chance of competing in this league is if we get a foreign billionaire
30t6p3b.gif

Too bad Crouch can't finish to save his life. While Spurs could have had maybe 2 more goals, City could have easily
had 3 more if it wasn't for Friedel. Kaboul can't mark anyone to save his life and Harry Redknapp is quicker than Dawson

predictions for Man U/Arsenal? 
nerd.gif
...I have Man U winning 2-0
Anyone playing Fantasy EPL? I'm playing through ESPN, this is what my squad looks like this week

Al-Habsi

Hangeland  Cole  Bosingwa

Silva N'Zogbia A. Young  Toure

Suarez Aguero Rooney 

Is it true that ESPN compared to yahoo or PL.com makes it easier to have a stacked team? 

man i told yall Man City is toooo stacked up front, theyre gunna be the barca of England with the dominant midfield and attacking options

and ye Dzeko is a beast.... i take it not too many duded were up on him at Wolfsburg. him n diego n grafite was nasty but now... dude mus be lickin his chops everyyy game

Back
Top Bottom