The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Chelsea was in control for about 89 minutes of the game. Last few minutes, Sunderland were pressing, scored, had a few other opportunities. Doesn't really say a close match, Chelsea always had a ton of space to work with all game long.

cleverly
frown.gif

Does Kevin Davies think he's playing rugby?

Gif of Wazza and Chicha running past the Bolton mascot is needed
laugh.gif

Hope Cleverley is ok but this could be the time for Fergie to introduce Pogba in the next few weeks

sturridge goal was like something from fifa. I thought we were going to choke at the end of the game.

Barcelona screwing up in 2 mins.
pimp.gif

Damn Wayne, he's out for that golden boot this year!
pimp.gif
... Him and Chich up front just have too much movement for defenses to handle.  I'm also VERY impressed by Nani lately, dude is becoming so mature and poised out there, I never thought I'd see this kind of play from him.  Do you guys prefer Nani or Valencia out there?

I'm so happy I picked up Aguero and Rooney for my fantasy team this week 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ARSENAL FINALLY WON!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Damn Wayne, he's out for that golden boot this year!
pimp.gif
... Him and Chich up front just have too much movement for defenses to handle.  I'm also VERY impressed by Nani lately, dude is becoming so mature and poised out there, I never thought I'd see this kind of play from him.  Do you guys prefer Nani or Valencia out there?
when fit i think we'll see valencia more in the champions league, same with park. both have that work rate, although with that said nani certainly tracks back more than he used to.

The EPL is starting to look like La Liga now 
I know it's still early... but i can't see anyone coming near the two Manchester clubs

Back
Top Bottom