The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Damn Wayne, he's out for that golden boot this year!
pimp.gif
... Him and Chich up front just have too much movement for defenses to handle.  I'm also VERY impressed by Nani lately, dude is becoming so mature and poised out there, I never thought I'd see this kind of play from him.  Do you guys prefer Nani or Valencia out there?
for me its nani, no question.

his ability to open up the field because the defense respects him so much is really underrated

played a great game today, phil jones looked great as did de gea.

now bring benfica!

Nani definitely. I like Valencia but he has no type of left foot. He's incredibly predictable (yet somehow the defense falls for it everytime
laugh.gif
)

I hope Cleverley is okay, our team has had way too many injuries early in the season
30t6p3b.gif

Phil Jones was great today. I loved his movement up the pitch. You can tell Chicharito's timing is still slightly off. Am I wrong to think he's still not completely in form? And Rooney is tearing it up early. United on some "anything you can do I can do better" with City 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Weird question but did Rooney get some hair implants or something?
laugh.gif

Yep. Best 50K he'll ever spend. Dude is acting like Sampson, with his powers coming from his new hair.

Hamsik 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Thought the yellow shirt didn't look half bad, as good as powder blue and yellow can look on a pitch.

How did Sevilla not pull that off? You play 11 v 10 for over an hour.

Quick question, where does everyone get their soccer highlight fix? I usually go on 101greatgoals.com or GoalsArena but I want to find a better site that has all or most HD clips (at least for the Premier League). Any ideas?

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Quick question, where does everyone get their soccer highlight fix? I usually go on 101greatgoals.com or GoalsArena but I want to find a better site that has all or most HD clips (at least for the Premier League). Any ideas?
Footytube? 

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Team Paul Pogba, anyone?
they aint ready for the young man, they are not ready

edit: if care to register for fbtz.com, youll find everything you need for games/highlights

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Team Paul Pogba, anyone?

edit: if care to register for fbtz.com, youll find everything you need for games/highlights
So whats the deal with this Pogba kid?  What position and what style of play does he run?  I've been hearing the name thrown around a ton lately, and am excited to see what he can do.  I was hoping they would put him in today after Cleverly went down, so I could see what all the hype is about.  

pogba can play pretty much play anywhere in midfield - attacking or defensive midfielder - doesn't matter. can put the ball in the back of the net or be a playmaker. being from france, alot of people liken him to viera albeit with more vision and athleticism. he has that ability to get past defenders, very skilled with the ball at his feet.  i've read numerous articles where sir alex says he has to get him games with the first team this season for fear of losing him because there are ALOT of clubs that would put him in the XI straight away.

i dont want to say too much because you never know with young players how they will adapt to the big time or if they have that drive in them. but from what i've seen from being able to catch reserve games/youth cups on tv, the sky is the ceiling.

^Thanks for the review... I just got done watching a youtube compilation of his Reserve squad action for United, and
eek.gif
at some of the goals Pogba netted. Dudes footwork looked amazing. Hopefully SAF throws him in during League Cup or Carling Cup so he can build some confidence with the first team.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

also, who is doing the champions league fantasy?

Join the Live Breathe Futbol CL Fantasy League! LBF Prizes for top performers and overall winners throughout the season. Register at UEFA, Create Your Team and use the code: 46026-9063 to join our league. 

Originally Posted by back1ntheday

Team Paul Pogba, anyone?

I can't register. Is there an invite system?

EDIT: I just realized there is no invite system. Anybody want to be a sweetheart and let me share their account? I don't want to post, just want to download. Much appreciated.
smokin.gif

F$%* you Gasperini....$%$^$$ $%%$ piece of #$&^%........

EDIT: get the F$%^ out with that 3-4-3  bull#^%$
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom