The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I had all but given up hope that Milan could grab another goal... looked away for ten seconds and boom..
pimp.gif

Pato's goal
pimp.gif

lulz at Arsenal and Barca giving up late equalizers.
United's campaign starting tomorrow.
I also hope Napoli beat City's #!@

Arsenal needs to keep working together to get some chemistry and we need Cahill in Jan for like 6 mil or get him for free end of the season atleast we got a point even though i would prefer 3 lol

O united play nobodies like always while arsenal plays a top German team in Dortmund and the rest of our group

Originally Posted by Anubis38

O united play nobodies like always while arsenal plays a top German team in Dortmund and the rest of our group

Benfica is FAR from a nobody
grin.gif
  although losing Coentrao is gonna cause problems for them this year against bigger teams

I really want to see real Madrid should be a good game and man city can't wait to see how they do. Best attack in the game strikers are teves aguero dzeko and super Mario crazy. Arsenal we have rvp ......

Lol just some ppl make him out to be but no he was ok today I just don't know why Chelsea didn't get aguero instead.

Lol just some ppl make him out to be but no he was ok today I just don't know why Chelsea didn't get aguero instead.

Because they couldn't agree to personal terms. Much like a Sneijder situation, these players break the wage structures of clubs entirely.

With the Financial Fair Play rules coming into effect next year, along with the new era of the non-footballing footballer, you will definitely see this happen more often.

The Torres buy was a panic buy in the January window. They had the run where I think they had 10 points out of 33 and were down to 5th in the table, and Roman needed a big move to appease the base. Though I didn't agree with the move and price at the time, I can understand how and why it was done.

Torres had a good game today, hope to seem him play like that for the rest of the season
RVP really put in work today on the offensive and defensive. That late equalizer sucked but Dortmund was strong the throughout the game, a lot of pressure was put on our backline.
My dude Gervinho couldn't get a break though.
I enjoyed seeing Kagwaga play

I thought he was married to that Brazilian actress or model cause I seen them together when he wasn't at the world cup

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

Just found out that Pato is dating Barbara Berlusconi who is also on the board of directors of the team
Silvio's daughter?

nuovo.archivio.foto.barbara.berlusconi.tribuna.634x422.jpeg

I would not smash...

I thought he was married to that Brazilian actress or model cause I seen them together when he wasn't at the world cup

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...a-Berlusconi-dates-player-Alexandre-Pato.html

Back
Top Bottom