The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Holy
eek.gif
That came outta nowhere! GIGGSY!

LOL

Inter %$*#!!* suck. Can't even blame Gasp.

How do you lose at home to a team that's not even suppose to be in the CL?

Obviously Man United will probably win at Old Trafford...But this game once again shows any Premier League snobs that teams from other leagues (besides the obvious ones like Barca, Madrid, Milan, Munich, Inter) aren't "Nobodies". 

you realize we didnt field our strongest team right?... no doubts the final score line would b different... Deff missed young on left and anderson.. carrick still giving up the ball.. im ok with the tie especially for who we fielded... deff coulda lost that game

Originally Posted by beans718

you realize we didnt field our strongest team right?... no doubts the final score line would b different... Deff missed young on left and anderson.. carrick still giving up the ball.. im ok with the tie especially for who we fielded... deff coulda lost that game

IMan United is a better squad and one of the top 3 squads in the world, and they will go far in the Champions League.I 'm just saying that teams like Benfica aren't pushovers. There werealot of posts here saying "once again Man United gets the easiest groupwith nobody in it".

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by beans718

IMan United is a better squad and one of the top 3 squads in the world, and they will go far in the Champions League.I 'm just saying that teams like Benfica aren't pushovers. There werealot of posts here saying "once again Man United gets the easiest groupwith nobody in it".
apologies.. i read that as a slight.. deff would have liked those 3 points but SAF seems more concerned with Chelsea at the moment and i dont blame him. When I saw the lineup I was a bit concerned with how fluidly we could play with so many changes, deff didn't flow well.. oh well, is it Saturday yet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

i am dissapoint, 3 points was a must
Not necessarily, IMO.  On paper, this was their hardest task.. away at Benfica, the toughest team on their group.  Had you offered SAF a draw before this match, he probably would have gladly taken it.  No disrespect to the other teams, of course... "on paper".  

Not the best performance ever. But that 2nd half definately made up for the 1st. More fluidity not as mant giveaways. Damn at Inter losing at home. Definately did not expect that. Over/under til Gasperini gets fired?

Poor United performance but a few positives, Lindegaard is a good, good keeper
A few of the guys coming back from injury got a good run out
The rest got a nice break and will be fresh for Chelsea
Good result away to Benfica, that place is a fortress

Gasperini is gonna get bounced quicker than Rafa did.
laugh.gif

Bob Bradley has reportedly been named manager for Egypt's NT.

Quick question for the UK heads here, my pops is going up to London and Manchester on business, I was wondering if y'all knew stores that sold official football kits. I'm trying to get a Chelsea long sleeve, any info would be great, thanks.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Quick question for the UK heads here, my pops is going up to London and Manchester on business, I was wondering if y'all knew stores that sold official football kits. I'm trying to get a Chelsea long sleeve, any info would be great, thanks.
You can go to - 
Soccer Scene

56 Carnaby St

London

W1F 9OF

They have everything and do custom printing and badges etc.  The Adidas store is near by too.  Get a United top you will feel better about your purchase. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

You can go to - 
Soccer Scene

56 Carnaby St

London

W1F 9OF

They have everything and do custom printing and badges etc.  The Adidas store is near by too.  Get a United top you will feel better about your purchase. 
grin.gif

Sweeeet, thanks a lot.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andreasbabz

Get a United top you will feel better about your purchase. 
grin.gif

Sweeeet, thanks a lot.
pimp.gif
glad you see it this way
smile.gif

Watching this Brazil-Argentina local friendly, Damiao nearly just scored one of the most outrageous goals I've seen. One on one on the right side and he rainbow flicked it over the defender then very nearly floated it into the far top corner. Damn shame it hit the post. I'll try to find a vid in time.

Back
Top Bottom