The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

piers morgan has me DYING on twitter
The rope-thing had me...
laugh.gif

RIP Arsenal.

Man U have had atleast 2-3+ EASY chances that they didn't finish. If they put those in, Man U has a double digit score
laugh.gif

Chicharito did not look like he fit in. Counting the days till he becomes the next berbatov?

Words can't express the anger inside me. Longest 90 mins of my life. Congrats on the win United fans, I'm going to go punch something.

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Chicharito did not look like he fit in. Counting the days till he becomes the next berbatov?
*Looks at Sig*
Not sure if serious

Dead serious. He is just not looking like he belongs. He needs his goals to be set up, Welbeck can do it by himself if needed. I know its just one game but Chi looks like he will be a beanch warmer for the season when Welbeck returns.

Looks like the one argument the EPL had over La Liga = the fact that it's deeper is on hold for at least one season. Because the way it looks now, this season will be decided by the two Manchester "el clasicos".

sick.gif
@ Arsenal. And I thought Liverpool were bad last season. How can Arsenal allow themselves to sink to such an abysmal level? The joys of American ownership I guess. Not giving a damn about the club.

As for City, man, what a coincidence that neither of Dzeko's two goals from two first games plus the one from the Community Shield game against Manchester United were assisted by anyone. But now all of a sudden today, three of them are assisted by Nasri. It's because those pricks Silva and Aguero never want to pass to him when he's close to the goal and are trying to push him out in favor of Tevez, who doesn't even want to play for City.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Looks like the one argument the EPL had over La Liga = the fact that it's deeper is on hold for at least one season. Because the way it looks now, this season will be decided by the two Manchester "el clasicos".

Don't count out Chelsea...not the best start to the season but playing Stoke on the road isn't a walk in the park, West Brom put up the same fight they did against Man Utd and Norwich has started off pretty well this season. At the same time, I'm not taking away anything from the Manchesters, they are certainly above us at this point but still early to disregard Chelsea.

how are you gonna make a player travel all over europe, take a physical, and tell him in the end that you dont want to sign him anymore.
smh..and forget that fat ives for having a false info again.

MLS Cup is guaranteed ours now...

it sucked at the time but David Ferreiras injury was great for Shea.

Pure humiliation
...when it rains, it pours
Couldn't watch the game due to the power outage but was on my phone using twitter, it was painful
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom