The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I always thought the entire ball needs to be across the line for a goal or out of touch. To me it didn't look all the way across. Liverpool fans may disagree which is understandable

That Song to RVP connection 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Messi has been directly responsible for 100 goals this season (72 goals, 28 assists). Did you ever in your life think someone would reach those kinds of figures? Messi's absurd stats hark back to the days of 2-3-5. The take on the pass for the third goal today was just sublime.

Wonderful sending off for Pep at the Camp Nou. Somehow I don't think this will be his only stint as Barca boss, but happy he got the adéu he deserved from the cules. Sad to see him leave, though.

thanks for the heads up arstyle, going to get Yaya Toure.

edit: very happy to see Ramires gain some of his Benfica form back.

Been sold on RDM, hopefully Roman is as well.

Originally Posted by Demps

Originally Posted by arstyle27

For my Man City fans. MCFC.com has a super deal on the road red/black 11-12 kit. European letters and Aguero, Silva, or Balotelli for $37 shipped!!!!!!!!!!

http://shop.mcfc.co.uk/st...uct_browse.aspx?category|category_root|16276=football+kits&category|cat_16276|21886=european+printed+shirts

do you know what a size medium or small is?

This should help with which size to go with. Good looking out on this deal arstyle27
pimp.gif

2rgzvp5.jpg

Always said that Yaya was probably City's best and definitely most important player while others were hyping Silva and Aguero. The man is just too clutch. +10 in goal difference currently, right? Two 6-0 wins for United in the last two games is highly improbable, but still possible. They should look to beat QPR by 3 in the last game.

Back
Top Bottom