The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

They could feel hard done, but if they dusted off one of the many gilt edge chances they have, then it doesn't matter. They have no one else to blame but themselves.

RAMSEY!!!!! nice chip over the keeper 3-1 gunners take 6 points from the first 2 matches :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I wish this match was knock out stages....

I REALLY wanted to see who would produce the winning goal...

The gawd with the hatty :pimp:

That City/Dortmund game was great. Joe Hart came up huge

Anyone watch the Porto vs PSG game? Lavezzi came on in the 60 something minute, only to be subbed out 10min later :lol:

Another win for Arsenal, that chip from Ramsey was too nice. Giroud is rather unlucky but he certainly had an impact for the little time he was on, you can't deny that. That's 2 assist for him. If he can start and get more time, he'll certainly score.
That bicycle kick from Benzema was :pimp: . My man had a good game, a goal and two assist.
Ajax GK held it down for the most part. Apparently he is the oldest one in the squad at 26, I may have heard in correctly.
Really thought BVB had it. Lewandowski should have had a goal. He got a beautiful pass around the 70minute that he shanked.

Ajax GK held it down for the most part. Apparently he is the oldest one in the squad at 26, I may have heard incorrectly.

Moisander is 27 and Poulsen is 32.

He is tied for the 3rd oldest, they are really young though.

Joe Hart...salute.

First half was even and very entertaining, but Dortmund dominated that second half. Poor from City's midfield and backline. They got overrun. Hart was immense, tho. Dortmund should have found another goal, tho. But to get out of this group, have to get 3 at home, so Dortmund should be in a good spot. It'll come down to City @ Dortmund in December.

Dortmund's supporters... :smokin

Dortmund should have won that game easy, they ripped City apart ALL GAME LONG and City as usual gets bailed out with some bs weak ****.

Great win vs the Greeks today for us though, glad we are 2 out of 2, we will have a harder test vs Huntelaar & Schalke next matchday though.

Back
Top Bottom