The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Fail.

1000x.jpg

Anyway... this is weird too! 
laugh.gif

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
WHAT?
Bebe has been shocking ever since he arrived at United. Bebe is no where near ready for first team EPL action.
Watch him closely (in fact watch the Ajax [Cape Town] match), and you'll see he loses the ball almost everytime he had it. In fact, sometimes he actually gave it away.
I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.
All Bebe has is pace.
@Soleman the Moura deal will conclude soon, and soon you'll be singing his name in praise.

I was clearly joking :lol: hence the "in all seriousness."

I want to believe all is not lost though. He's still young. Very raw, yes, but maybe, just maybe, he's not completely useless.

Great goal by Michael Bradley against Liverpool, dude is doing work! Nice win by the MLS too.

In other news, Vincent Kompany signs a new 6-year contract with MCFC :pimp:

got to go to the roma/liverpool game last night. amazing experience. sat just to the left of midfield, 8 rows from the field, over the first base dugout. but the better experience was going to the Roma VIP training session on tuesday. Got to meet the players and get autographs. Words cant describe how i felt getting to meet my all time favorite player, totti. heres a few pics. dont mind the pics with the players, my friend taking them couldnt understand how to under my camera... :stoneface:

Few from the game last night

From my seat

Last edited:
^^^^ Dude is certifiably bonkers

Not loving the coverage of the Hampden flag cock up in the UK press, distinct anti-Scottish bias. Just cos it was staged at Hampden does not mean that it was run by the people at Hampden. The London 2012 organisers need to man up and accept the responsibility for a pretty careless mistake

Last edited:
Lucky to not be down by more.
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

WHAT?
Bebe has been shocking ever since he arrived at United. Bebe is no where near ready for first team EPL action.
Watch him closely (in fact watch the Ajax [Cape Town] match), and you'll see he loses the ball almost everytime he had it. In fact, sometimes he actually gave it away.
I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing.
All Bebe has is pace.
@Soleman the Moura deal will conclude soon, and soon you'll be singing his name in praise.
I was clearly joking 
laugh.gif
 hence the "in all seriousness."

I want to believe all is not lost though. He's still young. Very raw, yes, but maybe, just maybe, he's not completely useless.
laugh.gif
 I caught your joke the first time around...

But in fairness, he did play really well... then again, it was against basically a Shanghai Shenhua B-squad.  

Who knows how long he is from doing that to proper EPL opponents... still too rough around the edges. 

Last edited:
Was discussing with a friend of mine....

if there's one footballer I actually really feel bad for, is this man...

Adam+Johnson.jpeg

When was the last time he was even on the pitch? Or even the team sheet?

CIty chewed him up, but has completely forgot to spit him out.

Surely he should tell his agent to drop his asking wages and shift to another club. Another season like last, and he'll be valued at less than Berbatov price.

I thought there was talk of him being at Liverpool this season.

I hope a club AT LEAST takes him on loan this season...

Hell, it should have been 8-0 by now. :nerd:

Incredible.

So true :lol:
Japan is lucky that they were able to win 1-0, props to them....Spain is even luckier for that matter.
Looking forward towards the other games today

Mexico was struggling, from what I saw they had trouble keeping possession. Read that they were outplayed for the rest of the match.

Last edited:
So Gio didn't start because of his vacation/partying...manager was worried about his fitness and commitment?

Was discussing with a friend of mine....
if there's one footballer I actually really feel bad for, is this man...
Adam+Johnson.jpeg

When was the last time he was even on the pitch? Or even the team sheet?
CIty chewed him up, but has completely forgot to spit him out.
Surely he should tell his agent to drop his asking wages and shift to another club. Another season like last, and he'll be valued at less than Berbatov price.
I thought there was talk of him being at Liverpool this season.
I hope a club AT LEAST takes him on loan this season...

Rumor has it he shows up drunk/hung over to training sessions.

Back
Top Bottom