The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Of course Santi scores the day I drop him from my team.

Fortunately I replaced him with Hazard :D

Theo :pimp: Calm and cool finish.

Santi! :wow: :pimp: That ball didnt make a single rotation in the air :x

Last edited:
Good win at a really tough away ground. Hope Gibbs' injury isn't too serious, I don't trust Santos on defense at all.

El Clasico tomorrow
pimp.gif

Great gritty come back well done boys.
Theo with a super sub appearance grabbing a goal and assist to put the 3 points in the bag. Santi with a knuckle ball that Ronoldo would be proud of....such an awesome payer. Grioud played really well and with Gibbs and his worthless crossing injured (get well soon though) he should contribute more going forward from here. Again great win!

West ham are going to be a problem if Carroll plays like that consistently.

Of course Santi scores the day I drop him from my team.

Fortunately I replaced him with Hazard :D

Had Podolski as my captain instead of Santi
Podolski had 6 key passes, West Ham had 9 all together :pimp:
Theo has been doing well this season so far. Talked about how he loved the club...sign the damn contract!
I'm hoping Gibbs gets well soon. AW said he looks doubtful for the England game...thigh problem.

Hazard was my captain...something told me to make Torres my captain tho lol

Still have Ba and Suarez left to play...hoping for atleast 2-3 goals between them

United plays at 11pm but i don't think i can stay up for El Clasico and OM vs PSG...

Last edited:
Uphill battle for Barca today. Mascherano + Song in central defense against that Real Madrid attack isn't exactly ideal, to say the least. Full backs will be critical to the tactical approach. Considering the circumstances, Barca will be content with a draw if they can manage it.

Will be an intense atmosphere - very politically charged. Here's some background on that.

My dude Santi :pimp:

Cazorla was amazing yesterday, not sure how he wasn't MOTM.

We are playing great and we have Stoke, Liverpool and Man City away out of the way. :smokin

the one day I didn't wanna wake up early I wake up at 7:30 ugh now way I'm making it through, United Newcastle, the clasico, the Milan derby, and OM PSG

The United team sheet looks a bit like a 4-2-3-1? Should be interesting.

This Fulham and Southampton has been quite a second half. Saints would have been hard done to not get a point, but it looks like they are going to get away with one.

United gonna get bossed in the midfield again.

Both backlines are banged up, so should see some goals.

Back
Top Bottom