The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Right...look where Stoke are, they are a team that always beats top sides...lower tier teams give better teams trouble all the time.

2012 Norwich? My man...Have you been watching them THIS season? (not historically, we're talking now) They haven't been able to string together 5min of consistent play. If I'm correct, this is the same team that hasn't won a single match in the prem.

I don't see how Arsenal could have a problem today at all. They're strong, coming off a few good games, against a team that hasn't done anything all season long.

2012 Norwich? My man...Have you been watching them THIS season? (not historically, we're talking now) They haven't been able to string together 5min of consistent play. If I'm correct, this is the same team that hasn't won a single match in the prem.
I don't see how Arsenal could have a problem today at all. They're strong, coming off a few good games, against a team that hasn't done anything all season long.

Like I said my man...

Put it on the game and watch, we just went down 1-0.

he said the lower placed teams give the higher placed teams trouble regularly...i'd say that's going on right now

30min in...meh...as soon as Arsenal gets that one goal...Norwich will fall apart. It's the same thing that happened with Chelsea....and pretty much everyone they played.

Smh Hopefully we wake the hell up the second half....that international break is taking a toll I guess....we just need the next goal then hopefully it'll get things going

to be fair, eiddy...the point was that this wasn't going to be an easy match for arsenal. not as easy as the standings and records may suggest. and right now...we are definitely in a bit of a fight here.

Last edited:
Why the hell does Wenger keep substituting Podolski? He is probably our best finisher yet he hasn't played a full 90 full season
mean.gif
And to think Gervinho stays on the pitch
sick.gif

not even looking like we'll get a point here...nothing's coming close

Last edited:
I think we can fairly state at this point that Norwich are not a counter-attacking team. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom