The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

SAF said Rio would be dealt with

"he doesn't defy gravity, he teases it, he taunts it"

This guy Messi :lol:

Alba :wow: :wow: :wow: :smh:

^^^^^^^ absolutely true. Nottingham forest has even won a champions league before them. Now they have history in England

Just saw that Univision deportes will be broadcasting the deutscher pokal cup games

roll.gif
  Mata owning Walker at the end. Little man's world.

Newcastle always has some interesting change kits...

...and an early lead. Still thinking more red cards than goals in this one.

Since there was some debate about Neymar being held in the same convo's of Messi...

Found this interesting...

A5ukQcGCcAAwqFR.jpg:large

Like I said, the next 2-3 seasons will be interesting to see if he can keep up that success...

In other news.... :wow: @ Rio having to pay 220k pounds for not wearing the Kick It Out shirt.

In other news....
eek.gif
@ Rio having to pay 220k pounds for not wearing the Kick It Out shirt.
mean.gif
 Yeah, I saw that too! Was that the same amount JT was fined for his comments towards Anton??? 
mean.gif

From what it appears, seems like SAF was just upset that Rio was undermining his authority... Can't agree with SAF on this (if that was the case)... 
eyes.gif

:smh:  Yeah, I saw that too! Was that the same amount JT was fined for his comments towards Anton??? :smh:

From what it appears, seems like SAF was just upset that Rio was undermining his authority... Can't agree with SAF on this (if that was the case)... :rolleyes

Yeah, Rio was fined same about as JT. Which to me is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous....

Yeah, Rio was fined same about as JT. Which to me is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous....
mean.gif
I don't blame Rio and Jason Roberts for not wearing the Kick It Out t-shirts. Anton Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Junior Hoilett, Victor Anichebe and Sylvian Distin also did not wear it today. I'm happy more black players are taking actions. Groups such as Kick It Out don't have any power so wearing the shirt is just for show. Bendtner was fined £80,000 for wearing underwear revealing sponsorship by a bookmaker but the Croatian FA was only fined £65,000 after fans racially abused Balotelli
sick.gif
UEFA and FIFA are horrible organizations.

:smh: I don't blame Rio and Jason Roberts for not wearing the Kick It Out t-shirts. Anton Ferdinand, Shaun Wright-Phillips, Junior Hoilett, Victor Anichebe and Sylvian Distin also did not wear it today. I'm happy more black players are taking actions. Groups such as Kick It Out don't have any power so wearing the shirt is just for show. Bendtner was fined £80,000 for wearing underwear revealing sponsorship by a bookmaker but the Croatian FA was only fined £65,000 after fans racially abused Balotelli :x UEFA and FIFA are horrible organizations.

EXACTLY. I mean yeah, Rio should pick up some flack from his manager for not wearing the shirt (cause technically you're supposed to listen to your manager), but if chooses not to, to charge him 200k+ is absolutely ludicrous. Especially when the FA and UEFA have consistently ignored or played down other racist fans and clubs.

My issue with the FA is consistency, they throw the book at Suarez, and through a page at Terry...then want to hit Rio for the max for making a visual stance against something.

I hope someone can post the link/gif...apparently Falcao's just put away his 11th in 6 games with a screamer of a FK in the dying embers of the game...

Back
Top Bottom