The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

It's great to see Chicha returning to scoring...
Earlier in the season, you could see his timing was really a problem...always offside....glad he sorted that out...

Even last week, you should've seen everything that was written about him in the Mexican press. Nothing but negativity, and after today's game I GUARANTEE you he'll be on the cover on ALL the sportive newspapers...

Shakhtar are a good team, to go to their place and win would have been extremely difficult. I would have preferred a draw but if Juventus cant find a way to win today I'm content with a loss

Barca snatched a winner at the death. Thank Jesus Juve were held to a point. Not the end of the world, but a bad performance by Chelsea.

ALBA!?!?!?  Incredible... harsh for Celtic I'd imagine!

Still... the bookies will have a field-day with today's results.  Even with Utd and Barca's wins, it wasn't enough to cover the Asian-handicaps... 

I dont much care for the team or the carpetbagging owners but this "Being Liverpool" show is pretty entertainng.

YES! I want more people to watch it who aren't into soccer but into sports. But for soccer fans, that off the pitch perspective is great! Off the pitch Suarez isn't that bad until you think of his on the pitch antics :lol:
I really hope they continue this with other clubs. I feel that this can almost be done around preseason or even around the winter transfer window. It certainly adds to the show. I think what could be added are young players who are likely to be loaned out or are going to be loaned out.

I dont much care for the team or the carpetbagging owners but this "Being Liverpool" show is pretty entertainng.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't thoroughly enjoyed it but I do wish they focused a little more on the on-the-field side of things.

More behind the scenes footage of training and matches a la Hard Knocks would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
The two major games that Neymar played in was brilliant for the opposite team. Pep knew what to do and of course I mean honestly who is gonna stop Barca? Besides the occasional Real Madrid
As for the Olympics; Chepo, El Flaco Tena, Chava Reyes and Yayo De La Torre all knew how to mark Neymar. When they played the game in Chicago (where Gio scores that amazing goal) Chepo had double marking on Neymar plus one behind the defenders if in case he lost his double marking. That's what they did to him in the Olympics. And the little trick that everyone knows if they know Fabio well, he loses the ball if he's pressured and that's what happened the first 28 seconds in the game. Mexico played a great defensive game, Oribe would even drop down to help out
I believe Neymar will shine one day

I'm gonna wait till this Being Liverpool is done then just download the whole season.

Chelsea taking that L though :pimp:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Feli26[/COLOR],any news surrounding Falcao?
there are rumours that Chelsea might make a big money swoop for him this coming January...
i was planning on getting his name/number printed on this season's kit but it would be a damn shame if he decides to move in the next transfer window...

I'm not Feli, but I will say that it's all dependent on their league position. Atletico will sell him in January because they are really banking on getting the money involved with qualifying for the CL. I mean, he's under contract so it's not a situation where they are up against time and are going to accept a bid in January that is below his valuation, so from what I've been hearing it's keep him and if they don't qualify for CL this year, they won't be able to afford not to sell him.

Just came in to post a pic.

The hating may resume.

What game are y'all watching?

Just watched this Zenit vs Anderlect game, even though the Russians won 1-0, it was an entertaining game...

I don't know what to watch!

I really wanted to see Schalke

but now Dortmund is playing RM...

and with the way Dortmund played City, if they bring even 50% of that intensity it should be an exciting match...

Back
Top Bottom