The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

After today's match there shouldn't even be an argument anymore.
He's clearly better than Cazorla and arguably the best player in the EPL right now.

The Spain stuff was true, though. Why'd you cross that out? :lol:

A good run of production doesn't change anything. Cazorla has been better for years, and last I checked he leads the Premiership in chances created according to Opta. He is more versatile, and his game more developed then Mata's. I'd elaborate further, but since your vision is tinted blue I doubt I could convince you. Anyway, nice win for your boys yesterday; very entertaining game.

Falcao :wow: :pimp:

Best 5 players in the world play in Spain.

Falcao:

iAS7BbXHx1UCb.gif

Messi yesterday:

untitled-148rzkd.gif

untitled-186zqu8.gif

untitled-2q1s34.gif

Messi makes it look simple. Like if anyone can make it, he's like the kid who knows how to play soccer already and is playing against beginners who are trying to learn how to barely stop a ball. And if anyone thinks that he should leave barca to prove that he can make it then they're ******ed. It's like your already in one of the biggest and most important clubs in the world, why leave? There's no point of leaving for messi, if he does it's like he downgraded from a mazarati to a BMW or from a castle to a house. It's ******ed if he leaves
Messi is blessed by the soccer gods :lol:

Last edited:
Since there was some debate about Neymar being held in the same convo's of Messi...
Found this interesting...
A5ukQcGCcAAwqFR.jpg:large

:rolleyes

I've seen so many claims that a player is better than Messi when they were both a certain age. As if those types of stats mean anything except in the Lampard-is-better-than-Zidane world..

A2XQzexCYAAiTJM.jpg:large

The two biggest games I've seen Neymar play in - gold medal against Mexico and world club championship final against Barca - he's been an invisible non-factor.

Last edited:
Since there was some debate about Neymar being held in the same convo's of Messi...
Found this interesting...

:rolleyes

I've seen so many claims that a player is better than Messi when they were both a certain age. As if those types of stats mean anything except in the Lampard-is-better-than-Zidane world..

The two biggest games I've seen Neymar play in - gold medal against Mexico and world club championship final against Barca - he's been an invisible non-factor.

Nah those stats that I posted, were actually being used to say, essentially with time, Neymar COULD be held with the greats, because he's currently on par with scoring and assists. It doesn't mean that Neymar at 20, was better than Messi at 20 etc.

Back
Top Bottom