The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Also, between United and Chelsea...EPL defenders have to be on some kind of record scoring clip.

No shots on traget and United's defense has been in shambles at time this season.

This whole team can **** off. If you arent set up to win you've lost from the start.

Scoreline wont reflect how one sided this game was.

God I'm so damn pissed off. Toothless and scared performance from the get go. Zero fight, especially after Tuesday. If Ramsey and Santos start another ******g game......

**** it, I want to see Frimpong, Gnarby and Eisfeld, hell even Chamakh get playing time at least we say them show desire to win when down.

Last edited:
At least it's an improvement on last season's 8-2 scoreline
tired.gif

Never expected us to win at Old Trafford, not with this team. The gap in difference between us and the top sides is frightening.

i honestly don't get why United didn't kill Arsenal off,especially in that last 20mins after Wilshere got sent off... >:

From the Twits: 15 points after 10 PL games is Arsenal's worst start to a season since 1994-95, when the team finished 12th.

Chelsea draw. Absent a 4+ goal win by City @ WHU, Man United will end the weekend on top.

Back
Top Bottom