The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Hop out the shower first thing I see if Verm gifting RVP a damn goal.....ughhhhhhhh please settle down boys that was the worst start possible ****

Yes, it was very classy that he didn't celebrate his goal against the team that he held hostage.

I swear sometimes people are so silly.

Hmmm so Ramsey starts on the wing, RVP scores thanks to our captain and Wilshere now is on a yellow. Perfect start, 15 mins in....

Yes, it was very classy that he didn't celebrate his goal against the team that he held hostage.

I swear sometimes people are so silly.

:lol: it was classy even if your feelings are still hurt.

:lol: @ held hostage...are you new to sports?

--- Mannone

Sagna--Per-Kos-TV

Arteta --Wilshere
-- Cazorla

Gnarby--Giroud--Podolski

Bring Theo on at 60mins or so.

Time to restore the pride was lost there last season!

I thought the same about the backline
I didn't think Gnarby would even get on the bench. Eisfeld might have been a better choice. But with OX out and other injuries, at least one of them will get more chances. Already seen it.
Ugh Santos...Jack being on a yellow is bothersome.

:lol: it was classy even if your feelings are still hurt.
:lol: @ held hostage...are you new to sports?

I'm not, but I just think it's silly to praise someone for an act that is easily done, when he was the one who initiated the transfer. If he'd been run out of the Emirates and he was angry but still did not celebrate that is one thing, but of course he isn't going to celebrate because he is happy and got everything he wanted. It's just silly that we are praising guys for acts that are incredibly empty and take nothing to do.

Its hard to blame a top scorer for wanting out of Arsenal tho. And I say that as a Gunner fan. The club is not run with winning as the most important objective. Not even close. You knew he wouldnt be in an Arsenal kit as soon as he hit 25 goals. Every good player wants out it seems. Money and winning is attractive. I dont blame him.

And as for the celebration or not, it's just as easy to celebrate and show your old team up. So i felt it was cool that he didnt.

Last edited:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! SANTOS TOOK HIS SHIRT? at half!!? In a game we are losing!? Thanks to that ****'s goal?

He sucks at defending but thats the last straw he needs to go....I'm 100% serious.

Horrible timing

Rooney
roll.gif
**** was terrible 
laugh.gif

If Ramsey is still on the pitch at the start of the half Wenger needs his head checked. Theo at RW now!

Santos go away, how are you going to swap shirts at halftime? Stupid ******g fanboy.

Back
Top Bottom