The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Dude is a fool. I'm an fan of Niang too, disappointed. I believe AW backed out of talks and what not because he didn't like his attitude. I doubt it will change now. I don't see him making a move with Coquelin and Frimpong on the bench. Plus we'll eventually have Diaby back which is almost like a new signing :lol: :rolleyes
If anything we need a CF and a defender, Santos isn't cutting and I'm not sure how things will turn out with Chamakh. Good chance he may go back to his old club. And if Theo leaves, we'll need another winger. Or a MF that can also play out wide comfortably, it's certainly doesn't work that great with Arshavin and Ramsey wide.

United could worse then trying a cheeky low bid for him, One thing is for sure, he needs a new challenge asap before his career is well and truly down the pan :smh:

Regarding the players banned im disapointed for Griezmann, A major talent

Dude is a fool. I'm an fan of Niang too, disappointed. I believe AW backed out of talks and what not because he didn't like his attitude. I doubt it will change now. I don't see him making a move with Coquelin and Frimpong on the bench. Plus we'll eventually have Diaby back which is almost like a new signing :lol: :rolleyes
If anything we need a CF and a defender, Santos isn't cutting and I'm not sure how things will turn out with Chamakh. Good chance he may go back to his old club. And if Theo leaves, we'll need another winger. Or a MF that can also play out wide comfortably, it's certainly doesn't work that great with Arshavin and Ramsey wide.

United could worse then trying a cheeky low bid for him, One thing is for sure, he needs a new challenge asap before his career is well and truly down the pan :smh:

Regarding the players banned im disapointed for Griezmann, A major talent

Liverpool seemed the only ones really interested in him over the summer. Lately people have been saying United as possibility considering things with Nani. I'm sure playing CF is a part of that challenge for him along with more money. Fergie's not gonna put him in that position aside from the fact how bad it would look if we sold him to them. It really needs be sorted out though. Ben Arfa and Adrian Lopez would be suitable replacements, unfortunately they don't have his speed.

i was gonna post this in the jersey thread but...

Spain's Confederation Cup 2013 home kit...what do y'all think?

they're really going for that gold medal look... >D

Back
Top Bottom