The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Well damn Ibra 
eek.gif

IBRAHIMOVIC!! What a beast this guy is. :pimp:
Why did you have to leave AC Milan.

El sharaawy keeps on finding the net :pimp: Italy 1 - 2 France
Valbuena's goal was nice too

Messi voted best forward and best player in La Liga :smh:
Pep Guardiola voted manager of the year :smh:  :smh:

How do you have the "best player" and 'best manager"..
Yet you don't win your own league?

Those awards are voted on by players and managers. Mou should have won, but he's not exactly well liked, and his style doesn't garner all that much admiration.

Messi is self explanatory, though. It's an individual award, and he's the best in the world.

El Sharaawy is a beast. To be co-leading Serie A in scoring at his age is insane. Have to think he'll be in attack with Balo in Brazil. Along with Veratti that's an excellent core for the next decade plus.

Last edited:
I don't know about this. WSS prices are higher than kitbag.
For example, I want a Walcott away Arsenal kit with Premier League patches.
WSS~$118
Kitbag~$89
:rolleyes
QFT
I never understood why soccer players flop so damn much

Dude, you know Kitbag uses Senscilia, but they use plastic name kits NOT Lextra.

Plus shipping is $12 or whatever it is, now with customs getting backed up for the holidays you won't get it for like a couple weeks at least, unless you select $21 express for UPS.

Either way, you won't have the real stuff.

iJgDFlvjzfE67.gif

One of the best I've ever seen. The combination of technique + audacity.... :x

:x :x :x :x :x
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I don't know about this. WSS prices are higher than kitbag.
For example, I want a Walcott away Arsenal kit with Premier League patches.
WSS~$118
Kitbag~$89
:rolleyes
QFT
I never understood why soccer players flop so damn much

Dude, you know Kitbag uses Senscilia, but they use plastic name kits NOT Lextra.

Plus shipping is $12 or whatever it is, now with customs getting backed up for the holidays you won't get it for like a couple weeks at least, unless you select $21 express for UPS.

Either way, you won't have the real stuff.
What? Please elaborate :nerd:

So pissed at myself for not knowing this Brazil - Colombia match was being played at Metlife stadium. I would have bought tickets asap smh wow

Those awards are voted on by players and managers. Mou should have won, but he's not exactly well liked, and his style doesn't garner all that much admiration.
Messi is self explanatory, though. It's an individual award, and he's the best in the world.
El Sharaawy is a beast. To be co-leading Serie A in scoring at his age is insane. Have to think he'll be in attack with Balo in Brazil. Along with Veratti that's an excellent core for the next decade plus.
They are trying too hard to make Messi and co. the greatest of the generation.

Messi had an amazing season.. But he didn't win anything.

I can't accept him as the best in the world.

^

Had to watch all the Ibra vids 
smokin.gif

They are trying too hard to make Messi and co. the greatest of the generation.
Messi had an amazing season.. But he didn't win anything.
I can't accept him as the best in the world.

Don't argue with the dude with the Noam Chomsky avatar. He takes everything about Barcelona and especially Messi personal and gets salty as hell if anyone says that Messi isn't the greatest.

Ya i think its safe to say hes the goat finisher

Ibra?

Have you seen the likes of Maradona Pele? Ronaldo? Cristiano? Messi?

Ibra is very VERY talented and strong. But greatest of all time finisher? No.

Last edited:
I just came in here to add to the Ibra slurping.

The technique.....it's unmatched. He has always had insane technique for striking the ball. I don't think he is the best forward ever or anything like that. But his ability to strike a ball....it's sickening good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom