The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

looks like that Arsenal video was filmed with a potato
sick.gif

Liverpool will allow Craig Bellamy to rejoin Cardiff City - where he spent time on loan two seasons ago - on a permanent basis

Real Madrid are threatening to end their interest in Tottenham's Luka Modric and turn their attentions to Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder instead.

Barcelona are planning an £11.7m move for 24-year-old Arsenal midfielder Alex Song.

Tottenham Hotspur are also said to be preparing a bid for Carroll, 23.

West Ham United have offered to pay Carroll £90,000 a week over eight years in a bid to lure him away from Liverpool.

Manchester City are considering a move for Real Madrid's 24-year-old Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain.

• Juventus have hinted that they are losing interest in buying Arsenal striker Robin van Persie, 28.
  • England international Andy Carroll only wants to leave Liverpool if it means rejoining old club Newcastle United.
  • Spurs could also move for Inter Milan's Brazilian goalkeeper Julio Cesar, 32, after failing to sign Hugo Lloris from Lyon.
  • Sunderland's £10m bid for Wolves striker Steven Fletcher, 25, has been rejected by the Championship club.
  • Manchester City have told Emmanuel Adebayor they will not give him a pay-off in order to finally seal his move to Tottenham.
  • Stoke City are in talks with Aston Villa over bringing defender Alan Hutton, 27, to the Britannia Stadium after just 12 months at Villa Park.
  • The Potters also want to sign Michael Kightly, having bid £2m for the Wolves winger.
  • West Ham United will complete the £2.5m signing of defender James Collins, 28, from Aston Villa today.
  • Meanwhile, the Hammers have ended their interest in Real Mallorca centre-half Ivan Ramis, who could move to Wigan.

Cazorla should be a Gunner next week if all goes well

Peace, Theo.

:smokin

I hope so...apparently he has agreed to the terms and it all depends on the Malaga. Reports are saying that it's going to happen
You see Theo going some place?

Song isn't going anywhere

Is there even any truth to the Dempsey to Liverpool rumors? ...at this rate he'll prolly just be back w/ Fulham

I hope so...apparently he has agreed to the terms and it all depends on the Malaga. Reports are saying that it's going to happen

I don't really care where Theo goes, after the last 3 years of this man missing amazing chances on goal, I hope Gibbsy breaks his damn ankle. :lol:

Liverpool will allow Craig Bellamy to rejoin Cardiff City - where he spent time on loan two seasons ago - on a permanent basis
Real Madrid are threatening to end their interest in Tottenham's Luka Modric and turn their attentions to Inter Milan's Wesley Sneijder instead.
Barcelona are planning an £11.7m move for 24-year-old Arsenal midfielder Alex Song.
Tottenham Hotspur are also said to be preparing a bid for Carroll, 23.
West Ham United have offered to pay Carroll £90,000 a week over eight years in a bid to lure him away from Liverpool.
Manchester City are considering a move for Real Madrid's 24-year-old Argentine striker Gonzalo Higuain.

This is absurd. 90,000 p/w over EIGHT years? For Andy Carroll?

I don't really care where Theo goes, after the last 3 years of this man missing amazing chances on goal, I hope Gibbsy breaks his damn ankle. :lol:

Inconsistent as **** :smh: dude lacks intelligence
I was reading a blog last night and it was suggesting that Theo probably compares himself to other wingers on teams such as ManCity and Chelsea making ex amount, and probably thinks he deserves to be making ex amount. It was in reference to some statements Wenger made about clubs spending a lot of money and giving players such high wages. Wenger probably wants to hold onto Theo.
We have Gervinho and OX who can play his position.
Giroud and Podolski on the left
And if we get Santi

Last season Cazorla started 5 games in central midfield, 7 games as a DM, 17 games on the right flank, 9 games on the left. Versatile.

what EPL team will poach Konate... thats 4 goals already this olympics 

incredible. i think many of the Sengal players are gunna get some looks... very good side

these commentators are so bad....earlier one said that luis suarez was the face of Honduras soocer and now in the GB Uruguay game the commentator said that suarez racially abused patrice vieira

these commentators are so bad....earlier one said that luis suarez was the face of Honduras soocer and now in the GB Uruguay game the commentator said that suarez racially abused patrice vieira

The Honduras manager is named Luis Suarez too :lol:
He's only been manager for about a year...not too sure about his other accomplishments
But yea, they're weak

Daniel Sturridge is a great example of a player that's all about getting his. :lol: He's so incredibly selfish. I'm sure he's talented and we know he's pacey but I'm not a fan of his game at all. It's like he plays with blinders on.

Cleverley and Joe Allen impressed me today. Good passing and control. That young goalkeeper Butland was really impressive today too.

Daniel Sturridge is a great example of a player that's all about getting his. :lol: He's so incredibly selfish. I'm sure he's talented and we know he's pacey but I'm not a fan of his game at all. It's like he plays with blinders on.

Cleverley and Joe Allen impressed me today. Good passing and control. That young goalkeeper Butland was really impressive today too.
\

Noticed that during the season. He would never pass to Torres but get mad when Torres didn't pass to him :lol: :smh:

\
Noticed that during the season. He would never pass to Torres but get mad when Torres didn't pass to him :lol: :smh:

He just does way too much. Tries to take his man on one-on-one when he could make the easy pass. It's like clockwork. He'll do a couple step-overs then proceed to promptly give up possession :lol:

That video is pretty entertaining. The kids in that video are some pretty good players. They got some skills for their age.

Thanks for the video, it was good to watch.
Can't wait until I'm father going to my son's games :lol: :pimp:

Dude is pretty much always reliable with info
@ArsenalReport
Finally some actual news on Cazorla, and not just lucky guesses from the ITKs. Medical this week, according to BBC. Sahin close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom