The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Absolutely terrible display....west brom and Chelsea dropping points and we get blanked by Swansea smh this is gonna go over the edge unless they start doing SOMETHING man.

Lyon still up though :smokin

9 points this week, helpful results in the other games and finally a clean sheet as well!

Madrid derby and King Dave's final game in LA still to come 
smokin.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: I still laughing at just how comical Arsenal is right now. Shipping 2 goals in what 3 mins?:lol: I'm not even mad at the result, it was fully deserved.

Sunday league stuff the last week. I dont even care about the transfer window because throwing money at it isnt going to help (10m players aren't going to fix this mess) Its the tactics, lack of motivation, club philosophy, the board's lack of ambition all of it.....its a joke at the moment so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arsenal
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I can't even get mad anymore, it seems the club has settled on mediocrity. Major changes are required if the team wants to return to it's glory days.

Hmmmm... what was with that post-Rooney-penalty celebration?  Ando looked like he was upset with Evans.

...the hell is going on in that game? :lol:

Figured Bayern/Dortmund would be better than top/bottom in the EPL. Sticking with it.

WTF is going on in the United v Reading game!? its 3-2!? I'm watching the big Bayern v Dortmund game...am I watching the wrong match?

Back
Top Bottom