The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Don't you mean Dos Santos and Oribe Peralta play off of each other. Peraltas goal against Switzerland was because of dos santos, Peraltas pass to Dos Santos against Gabon :pimp: , the pressure Peralta gave for the defensive mistake against Senegal and for Dos Santos to score, the attacking of Mexico is all due to Peralta and Dos Santos and I honestly haven't seen Fabian do anything so far and Corona is beasting it too
Mexico will win a medal, let it be bronze, silver or gold but they will win a medal

I was referring to their play during the Senegal game.
Regardless of what Fabian has or hasn't shown he is a beast and his time will come before the tournament is over.

Don't you mean Dos Santos and Oribe Peralta play off of each other. Peraltas goal against Switzerland was because of dos santos, Peraltas pass to Dos Santos against Gabon :pimp: , the pressure Peralta gave for the defensive mistake against Senegal and for Dos Santos to score, the attacking of Mexico is all due to Peralta and Dos Santos and I honestly haven't seen Fabian do anything so far and Corona is beasting it too
Mexico will win a medal, let it be bronze, silver or gold but they will win a medal

I was referring to their play during the Senegal game.
Regardless of what Fabian has or hasn't shown he is a beast and his time will come before the tournament is over.
I never said he wasn't, he's a good player and he showed it during the Toulon tournament but he hasn't had any opportunities to show it. Im a Santista and I go for Santos but I hope for the sake of Mexican soccer that Vergara doesn't hold back on Fabian and he let's him go play in Europe if someone makes a bid for him

Man united to pay up front 12€ million this year for Lewandowski but he'll be there for the 2012-2013 season and arrive to Man United for the 2013-2014 season, Man City have up their bid for Agger to 20€ million, Man City have made a shocking bid for Swanseas Scott Sinclair, Ashley Cole has stalled contract talks to listen in to offers from Man United and Real Madrid

He said on twitter that he's keen to stay at Chelsea and he was NOT requesting 200k a week.

Man united to pay up front 12€ million this year for Lewandowski but he'll be there for the 2012-2013 season and arrive to Man United for the 2013-2014 season, Man City have up their bid for Agger to 20€ million, Man City have made a shocking bid for Swanseas Scott Sinclair, Ashley Cole has stalled contract talks to listen in to offers from Man United and Real Madrid

Seriously doubt the Lewandowski rumors but I wouldn't be mad at it at all. Hell, let's get Sahin too and remake the 2010 Dortmund team.

Ashley Cole is not coming to United. Where do these rumors come from?

Seriously doubt the Lewandowski rumors but I wouldn't be mad at it at all. Hell, let's get Sahin too and remake the 2010 Dortmund team.

Ashley Cole is not coming to United. Where do these rumors come from?

Twitter, The Sun, Dailymail, ITKs etc :lol:

i hate that rodgers wants all these swansea players at liverpool, he should of just stayed, bloody sell out

He said on twitter that he's keen to stay at Chelsea and he was NOT requesting 200k a week.

He's pretty funny on twitter :lol:

Man...No Ocean, but damn this dude is handsome :lol:

He's my favorite athlete in the world, and when people say Ronaldo > Messi, I always tell them, if Ronaldo looked like ugly dude, you wouldn't say that :rofl:.

It's funny though, none the less, if he comes to MLS down the road, that'll be dope

I never see Ronaldo coming to the MLS. When his services arent desired in Europe he'll probably retire to smash Irina and groupies all over the world.

Speaking of MLS, Captain Jack with a NICE goal to tie it up against Dallas. Hartman been playing his *** off in their goal all day; made some great consecutive saves earlier.

I never see Ronaldo coming to the MLS. When his services arent desired in Europe he'll probably retire to smash Irina and groupies all over the world.
Speaking of MLS, Captain Jack with a NICE goal to tie it up against Dallas. Hartman been playing his *** off in their goal all day; made some great consecutive saves earlier.

Yeah, but I can see him wanting to be that Beckham of the league also. I can easily see him being a top model, actor maybe. Holliwood would eat dude up if he comes to America, (NY Cosmos :nerd: )

Yeah, but I can see him wanting to be that Beckham of the league also. I can easily see him being a top model, actor maybe. Holliwood would eat dude up if he comes to America, (NY Cosmos :nerd: )

I see him doing the same in 4 or 5 years he leaves and joins the Galaxy. Beckham is almost making 50mil because of endorsements :x

Eh, true, didn't think about the life he'd live in LA/New York outside of soccer. That endorsement money is serious.

I see him doing the same in 4 or 5 years he leaves and joins the Galaxy. Beckham is almost making 50mil because of endorsements :x

Silly money. And with players worth going up each year basically, he's looking at disgusting money. I aint eemm mad.:smokin

Moura to PSG: 5 year deal, won't transfer until January.

Man U. getting shafted this summer

Where are your sources? Come on guys.

It's all over twitter. PSG news outlets have announced it.

Never said it was confirmed, just the details.

Yea been on twitter for a couple of hours now

BREAKING: Globo Esporte says PSG agreed terms with Sao Paulo for the transfer of Lucas Moura, only medical & signature of contract left.
After Brazil's friend v Sweden on August 15, Lucas will fly to Paris for medicals and sign a five year contract. (Globo Esporte)
During all Sunday Alex Ferguson tried to contact Lucas to convince him to reject PSG and join Man Utd but he choose the French club. (GE)
Lucas considers Paris as an 'attractive city' while Manchester as 'boring'.
@ParisSntGermain

Not the official PSG twitter but I follow a couple of FFF reporters that RT it

Back
Top Bottom