The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Mexico please take gold, ill be dead before they win a WC.

Fabian and Dos Santos are lethal when they play off each other, straight disgust :x

I've lost mountains of respect for Alexis since he left Udinese. Spurned City for Barca, that's fine despite being our Catalan rivals as a Madrid supporter. The diving theatrics are too much, and on a regular basis enough to target Sanchez for negative tactics.

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

West Ham lead the race for 24-year-old Evian ace Yannick Sagbo. The striker has also had approaches from Fulham, Wolfsburg and Marseille

Brendan Rodgers wants to bring Swansea defender Ashley Williams, 28, to Liverpool as a replacement for Manchester City target Daniel Agger.

Tottenham are losing patience with Emmanuel Adebayor and are switching their interest to Brazilian striker Leandro Damiao, 23. (This would be an excellent signing)

Manchester City's Nigel de Jong, 27, is being tracked by Arsenal and Inter Milan as both clubs look to bolster their midfield. (Would be a solid move for Arsenal)

Man United Ready to Make £18m Bid for Real Madrid Midfielder Nuri Sahin (I don't know why on earth SAF didn't make this bid over a month ago.)

Manchester City are looking to make a shock bid for Swansea's Scott Sinclair. (I really pray this does not happen, I don't want them to do him the way they did Johnson)

Man United and Sao Paolo agree on Moura at 30m (pounds) and he is set for a medical today.

Last edited:
I've lost mountains of respect for Alexis since he left Udinese. Spurned City for Barca, that's fine despite being our Catalan rivals as a Madrid supporter. The diving theatrics are too much, and on a regular basis enough to target Sanchez for negative tactics.

Looked like a dive, but he dove at Udinese too. And if you loathe diving so much I wonder how much you still respect Di Maria, Pepe, and CR to a lesser extent.

Looks like Cazorla deal is done. So disappointing to see him leave La Liga, but all the more reason to watch Arsenal. Buy of the summer.

:smh: Sahin. Shouldn't have left Klopp so early.

Last edited:
I'm seriously praying that Arsenal keeps RVP or Juventus takes him.

Now that Lewandowski is back on the table, I'd be much happier purchasing a 23 year old vs a 28 year old.

I also am very skeptical about that Sahin bid at 18m, I mean, spending 18m on a player that only had 10 appearances all season long last season?

Lewandowski isn't leaving BvB unless he hands in a transfer request, and I doubt he will. They have no reason to sell, and certainly don't need the money.

As for Sahin, unless a team is willing to put up with a buy-back clause, they'll have to pony up around that rumored fee. Real first got him for a huge discount only because an out in his contract, and that was still around 10m. At the time he could have gone for twice that.

Last edited:
Lewandowski isn't leaving BvB unless he hands in a transfer request, and I doubt he will. They have no reason to sell, and certainly don't need the money.
As for Sahin, unless a team is willing to put up with a buy-back clause, they'll have to pony up around that rumored fee. Real first got him for a huge discount only because an out in his contract, and that was still around 10m. At the time he could have gone for twice that.

Yeah, at this point, all Lewa has done was announce that he's keen to be in the prem, but that can mean a lot of different things. Besides, if I'm correct, they're trying to bring him NEXT summer. SAF just wants to get the deal done now, but the transfer is not for this window. So it's very well possible.

I think various managers would be able to convince a deal for Sahin down to maybe 15m final signing price.

But let's see what happens...

Haven't looked at the earlier posts, but what's the scouting-report on this Moura kid?

Sanchez :rofl: what a clown

Also Barcas new kit :smh::smh::smh: contender for ugliest jersey in all of sports (and I have seen my fair share of ugly college/pro jerseys)

Lol all the young stars of brazil are leaving this window it looks like. Still feel Neymar heads to Barca by summers end.

• The Red Devils have agreed a £30m deal for Brazil's Lucas Moura, 19, and are looking to press ahead with their move for Robin van Persie. - Mail on Sunday
  • Arsenal are hopeful Van Persie will stay at the club after the Dutchman was impressed by efforts to improve the squad. - Daily Star Sunday
  • Aston Villa's new signing Ron Vlaar has urged Dutch team-mate Van Persie not to join Juventus as it was the Arsenal striker who persuaded him to move to England. - Mail on Sunday
  • Santi Cazorla has met his new Arsenal team-mates after the 27-year-old midfielder passed a medical and finalised a £20m move from Malaga. - Sunday Mirror
  • Swedish international Rasmus Elm, 24, has revealed that Liverpool were chasing his signature this summer before he moved to CSKA Moscow. - insidefutbol.com
  • Liverpool have made a £12.5m offer for 21-year-old Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez. - Evening Standard
  • Rangers manager Ally McCoist plans to sign three strikers - former Hearts men Kevin Kyle and Craig Beattie, plus out-of-contract St Johnstone forward Francisco Sandaza. - Mail on Sunday

Now that Lewandowski is back on the table, I'd be much happier purchasing a 23 year old vs a 28 year old.

I also am very skeptical about that Sahin bid at 18m, I mean, spending 18m on a player that only had 10 appearances all season long last season?

Looks like only Juve is somewhat interested in him now. I think he expected more teams to be after him. Reports are also saying that he is having a change of heart more or less and wants to stay.
I would love him to stay, he is one hell of a player. Certainly wouldn't want to see him go to a team in the PL.
He shouldn't be captain if he decides to stay....at least for some time. As grimey as it was, I still think the fans should support him if he stays. Fans can really influence your mental state.

I'm looking forward to the U21 season and the NextGen series

wow...roma just won 13-0 against a local team from Irdning :smokin

Last edited:

I hope you're joking, Sahin is an incredible talent. Was clearly the best player for Dortmund when won their 10/11 title. He had injury troubles last season but it isn't something than he has a history of. I don't know many of the details but I imagine that Sahin was pushing to get healthy even quicker than he would have at another club considering the competition for the first team at Real. When he finally did get fit it was towards the end of the season, it was going to be hard to break into a side that was playing as well as Real.

Granted that Lucas is a different player than Sahin but Sahin at 18m compared to Lucas at around 30m isn't even fair.

I hope you're joking, Sahin is an incredible talent. Was clearly the best player for Dortmund when won their 10/11 title. He had injury troubles last season but it isn't something than he has a history of. I don't know many of the details but I imagine that Sahin was pushing to get healthy even quicker than he would have at another club considering the competition for the first team at Real. When he finally did get fit it was towards the end of the season, it was going to be hard to break into a side that was playing as well as Real.
Granted that Lucas is a different player than Sahin but Sahin at 18m compared to Lucas at around 30m isn't even fair.

Not joking at all.

I don't doubt his talent at all. He is very talented. It's his fitness and lack of playing time from last season that will have managers concerned. I do think Lucas is overrated financially, but who knows, he may reach potential and get sold for Ronaldo figures of 70-80m to RM, which would be good business for United (IF he see's his full potential).

Remember, it can be very difficult for some players to come back from injury.

Mexico please take gold, ill be dead before they win a WC.

Fabian and Dos Santos are lethal when they play off each other, straight disgust :x
Don't you mean Dos Santos and Oribe Peralta play off of each other. Peraltas goal against Switzerland was because of dos santos, Peraltas pass to Dos Santos against Gabon :pimp: , the pressure Peralta gave for the defensive mistake against Senegal and for Dos Santos to score, the attacking of Mexico is all due to Peralta and Dos Santos and I honestly haven't seen Fabian do anything so far and Corona is beasting it too
Mexico will win a medal, let it be bronze, silver or gold but they will win a medal

Last edited:
Lol all the young stars of brazil are leaving this window it looks like. Still feel Neymar heads to Barca by summers end.
Oscar is persuading him to go to Chelsea :rofl: doubt it tho cus if he wants to win trophies the possible teams for him to join are Barca and Madrid

Last edited:
Man united to pay up front 12€ million this year for Lewandowski but he'll be there for the 2012-2013 season and arrive to Man United for the 2013-2014 season, Man City have up their bid for Agger to 20€ million, Man City have made a shocking bid for Swanseas Scott Sinclair, Ashley Cole has stalled contract talks to listen in to offers from Man United and Real Madrid

Back
Top Bottom