The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

crucial match, as champions league fixtures will take it's toll on players. We'll need to ensure the best cushion we can for the league.
Co-sign.
Soton(home),Fulham(away) and Everton(home) before they take on Real Madrid on Feb 13th...

i'm also hoping for no injuries,especially the key players...

Barca, Barca, Barca...

European ancestry (cro-magnon?) is derived from cave dwellers who could only throw rocks to hunt or scavenge...Later becoming barbaric tribes... More complicated than that but that's the jist of it...
let that ignorance shine on through pleighboi

Sorry to derail thread (stand by my comment though...) Excited for match day...

Drama & controversy surrounding Jose Mourinho and Real... They will come out fighting mad...

People really think Man U are going to lose today?

European ancestry (cro-magnon?) is derived from cave dwellers who could only throw rocks to hunt or scavenge...Later becoming barbaric tribes... More complicated than that but that's the jist of it...

Man what the f -

Outta here with that garbage seriously

I must be Cave Dweller then :smh:

Last edited:
Liverpool signed Coutinho for 8.5mil
I rather not touch base on the topic...but one thing to think about is that, outside of the US...focusing on Europe, what country has had a civil rights movement?

Last edited:
I rather not touch base on the topic...but one thing to think about is that, outside of the US...focusing on Europe, what country has had a civil rights movement?

Europe doesn't have a big black population so there isn't enough strength or interest to generate one. It took me a while to understand he wasn't talking about Chica, not that right move though. Throwing rocks is actually really important in human development but that's for another thread. United schedule is going to start packing on, Haven't seen or heard from welbeck in a while...

EDIT: Just realized I'm gonna be in class during Madrid-Barca. Wow

Last edited:
*Sees what's going on in here...aborts thread*
*Cue Steve Nash "No Thanks" gif*

my boys picked up Rolando from Porto today, great transfer window so far, we are definitely shooting for the title

Where the juve fans at?..... we're coming for your throats!

People are saying he's the reason why the Lakers won last night :lol:

@LBFutbol according to Sky Italia this is the team Guardiola is trying to put together at #Bayern.

Last edited:
Bayern is going to be interesting to watch the next couple of years under Pep...Meshing the Barca way with German futbol...

Looks like Liverpool got Coutinho...

That could be a good look for them.

Back
Top Bottom