The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Henry & Beckham >
AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

the UK's Daily Mail says there is interest from QPR & West Ham along with Monaco & Paris Saint-Germain in France. They also "UAE where former England boss Sven Eriksson himself is now technical director at Al Nasr in Dubai, and the Swede says he would welcome Beckham to the Middle East with open arms." It also mentions his sons are playing in the Chelsea youth system...

Found this vid on youtube. God you can find anything there...

Last edited:
^Was about to mention his son's playing at Chelsea. I guess they're officially back in London. With that said, I guess he is gonna try and stay local.
Thauvin is set to sign with Lille.
Michel Bastos is set to make a move to Schalke

Last edited:
Glad to see that Barca signed Xavi to an 2 year extension. That mean he & Puyol are signed through June 30, 2016 with Messi signed through 2018...

Ok, he drives a grey Chevrolet estate? & He left the engine running? I guess he didn't expect to have it stolen in front of his home but at least lock the doors with the extra set of keys...Still can't believe he drives a Chevie estate...Wow Schole must be pinching pennies...

Sponsored car.

Chevy sponsors United.

Apparently Scholes tried to stop the thief but he mis-timed his tackle...

Milan directer has said that they have agreed for Balotelli until 2017, 20mil. Personal and medical talks tomorrow.

Well, now if Mario has any problems, I'm sure the owner can hook him up with a good lawyer.

Bet a Mario x Silvio house party would be wild.. :lol:

Balotelli to Ac Milan :pimp:
What ever happened to Kaka coming back to Milan?

Kaka could still be going to Milan so they would get Balotelli & Kaka...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...s-with-AC-Milan-over-a-possible-move-for-Kaka

Real Madrid have confirmed they are still in talks with AC Milan over a possible move for Brazilian playmaker Kaka.

Kaka's future has been the subject of intense speculation for the last few weeks with the forward well down the pecking order at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Milan vice-president Adriano Gallaini appeared to rule out a move for Kaka over the weekend after several rounds of talks between both clubs.

However, Real assistant manager Aitor Karanka has revealed talks are still ongoing and that a deal could still happen before the close of the transfer window.

"We are still negotiating over the Kaka situation and we'll see how it ends, otherwise he will be an extra man for the squad," said Karanka.

I honestly don't know why anyone would want Balotelli... He's a head case & not worth the time/money. Hope he proves me wrong but I don't see Milan getting the top of production their hoping for...

I think Kaka can still play. He used to be my favorite player. Still a little puzzled that he was left off the Brazilian national team. I dvr'd a champion league game about a week ago (from Dec 2012), RM vs. Ajax. Kaka looked pretty sharp (despite a lack of playing time) & a sweet goal... I get it though that Scolari has ties to Ronaldinho...

Looks like I'm gonna get a Drogba Galatasaray jersey. My favorite player along with Zidane. Main reason I support Chelsea :pimp:

Last edited:
Moses just put away a Balotelli like pen....smooth finish...

Looks like Nigeria are taking this one.

Moses draws the keeper in for a pen......red card! all 3 subs already used....

It's quite clear his prem experience has made him a cut above the rest...

Nigeria :smokin

Boy do we need to step up. :smh: Mikel needs to realize he's not a playmaker. Well, he was before chelsea ruined him.

I don't think they pull it off, but AC just made things more interesting against Barca next month.

The CL in general got turnt up with DD and Snidjier signings

Back
Top Bottom