The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Today was night & day from watching the US men's national team last night... Good gosh that was like watching an MLS game last night...

That Balotelli video of him arriving at some dinner spot in Milan is hilarious man. Those fans went nuts

Santos vs Bayern is gonna look like a rated R movie, bloody murder
laugh.gif

Gibbs, thigh injury, out for 3 weeks
mean.gif
I think Wenger will buy a LB, he must now.

Mustn't he?
Or at least switch Vermaelen to LB, hell even play Sagna or Jenkinson there. All are better options than Santos.

I'm surprised Liverpool didn't put Suarez on the right after Santos came on, they probably would have won the game or scored more than two if they did.

Robben Vs Santos, Oh Lawd. Texas chainsaw. :smh:

Couple hours left til deadline. This team is breaking my poor mechanical heart. Arsene may not sign anyone and we would have to live with it. I feel helpless.
::Anxiety attack::

Last edited:
The second half today :x we got outplayed bad. I don't get how we're that dominant in the first half and completely lose all desire in the second. I want to credit Southampton for stepping up their game but we weren't able to get anything going. Maybe had two chances the entire second half.

Chicha was injured for yesterdays game for the people wondering - Hip Injury but he back for the weekend Sir Alex has said

Apparently QPR offering Chris Samba 100k a week.

QPR apparently going to look into:

-Olsson
-Odemwengie
-Capoue

Pardew looking into Pierre Emerick Aubemeyang (striker)

Back
Top Bottom