The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Today is transfer deadline day, but to Arsenal fans....it's Thursday.

Nice! *Starts becoming a fan of PSG* haha

No really, thats were I hoped he ended up at though. Jersey will be copped. Hope it's 7 or 23

i'm guessing Becks gonna wear #18 since Ibra just swapped to #10 in league matches...not sure how it's gonna work out in the CL though...

:lol: at that QPR/Arsenal pic

Chelsea :smh: something has to change

Varane was man of the match for me. Really bright future at Real Madrid. Ronaldo should have scored that header, but he still played well. Messi was anonymous tonight after Essien bulldozed him :lol:

You guys think Becks gets actual playing time reg or gonna ride the pine like Kaka

You guys think Becks gets actual playing time reg or gonna ride the pine like Kaka

I think its just really for pub and selling jerseys and merchandise tbh....he'll get a bit of time but I can't see him starting there

Lyon got Ligue 1 on lock anyways :lol: :nthat: screw the oil lords

Man, you guys are in here early...

Yo eiddyfouw, that QPR/Arsenal photo is wrong... :lol:

In addition to Tottenham, David Villa is linked to possibly going to Manchester City, Chelsea (?), & Liverpool. Will be interesting to see where he winds up.

Beckham to PSG huh?

Last edited:
According to twitter SIGNED: Danny Graham to Sunderland for 5m. Derby day will be insane with Swansea

But Arsene INSISTED Barca doesn't want to sell David Villa!

I think the folks at Camp Nou don't want to let him go but I think Villa might be pushing to leave... I've read he's been very frustrated as of late. Would hate to see him leave but it would be interesting to see him in the EPL.

Edit - meant to comment about the pass from Kagawa to Rooney...One of the best/most accurate passes I've seen in a minute. Beautiful to watch...

Last edited:

Edit - meant to comment about the pass from Kagawa to Rooney...One of the best/most accurate passes I've seen in a minute. Beautiful to watch...

Highly unappreciated pass. The perfect lob, over Rooney's left shoulder, perfectly weighted to bounce once to give rooney a perfect shot at goal. Hell, with passes like that Chamakh can score regularly...

Defensively, what on earth was going on here?

8431107860_168043c52e_o.gif

Highly unappreciated pass. The perfect lob, over Rooney's left shoulder, perfectly weighted to bounce once to give rooney a perfect shot at goal. Hell, with passes like that Chamakh can score regularly...

Defensively, what on earth was going on here?

8431107860_168043c52e_o.gif

Yeah when I saw the Kagawa assist, I was more excited about the perfect pass than the goal.

Speaking of defensive lapses, the goal Cesc had yesterday was similar. Cesc just casually slipped right on by multiple defenders. Also, like someone said earlier it's kinda crazy that CR7 & Messi didn't score yesterday...

Arsenal will sign Nacho Monreal, Malaga LB it seems, Hope they can send Santos to Siberia now.....

Spurs may look at taking Gomis from my boys since they're not getting Damaio now :smh:

Edit: Monreal would be cup tied for CL so Santos will still have to play vs Bayern most likely :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom