The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Boys played great tonight. Di Maria volley was disgusting :smokin

& ofcourse the gawd, Ronaldo :smokin.

Barca, we are ready NOW.

I'm sorry, but this isn't Football Manager, and even if it were, I wouldn't even say that, on paper, they have a better side than either Manchester Club, Bayern, Chelsea, Madrid, or Barca, and depending on what happens at the end of this window, possibly Arsenal and Juve.

I highly disagree. Position for position I think Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid are superior to PSG.

I highly disagree. Position for position I think Chelsea, Man City, Barcelona and Real Madrid are superior to PSG.

Manchester United and Arsenal still stronger aswel,

I think PSG should be aiming for around the Quarter Finals this year no more

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

mean.gif

1000x.jpg

Er that's what he was saying. As in just because they've bought up a bunch of talent ala football manager, they're still not better than the teams he mentioned - on paper, anyway. Ancelotti does have a knack for meshing talent, so there's that.

I'm mad I didn't put a bet on PSG to win the league at the end of summer. The odds might have been worthwhile at that point, but it's pretty much a dead cert now. A domestic double and a CL QF appearance seems within reach. Ibra should run riot in Ligue 1.

According to Gazzetta, City have bid 35m for De Rossi. Toure + DDR would be a monstrous CM pairing.

Last edited:
Ouch, Gio Dos Santos is OUT for the gold medal game....Mexico takes a hit w/ that loss

BREAKING NEWS | Giovani dos Santos se pierde la final ante Brasil por lesión muscular | #londonESPN http://es.pn/P7zcdB

Ouch, Gio Dos Santos is OUT for the gold medal game....Mexico takes a hit w/ that loss

BREAKING NEWS | Giovani dos Santos se pierde la final ante Brasil por lesión muscular | #londonESPN http://es.pn/P7zcdB
If Fabian puts his head on straight and they use the same line up as they did on second half against Japan then they're good

Why |I

Still have faith in Mexico winning, but that Brazil bench does scare me :x

Fabian it is your time!

• Arsenal will not sell Robin van Persie, 29, for less than £20m and will demand an extra £5m if Manchester United make an offer for the striker. - Daily Mirror
  • Dutchman Van Persie has been offered the same £220,000-a-week contract as the current top earner Wayne Rooney to make the move to Old Trafford. - Daily Telegraph
  • Manchester United's pursuit of Lucas Moura is over after the 19-year-old Brazilian attacking midfielder agreed a four-and-a-half year deal with French side Paris Saint Germaine. - Daily Mail
  • Manager Brendan Rodgers is close to reuniting with Joe Allen after Liverpool triggered a £15m buy-out clause in the 22-year-old midfielder's Swansea contract. - Daily Express
  • Liverpool are asking for winger Adam Johnson on loan in addition to a fee of £23m for defender Daniel Agger from Manchester City. -Daily Mirror
  • Athletic Bilbao striker Fernando Llorente has turned down a new contract, putting Chelsea and Liverpool on alert for the 27-year-old. - Metro
  • Aston Villa have offered a three-year deal to Italian defender Simone Farina. The 30-year-old has impressed Villa manager Paul Lambert while playing for Serie B side Gubbio. - the Sun
  • Birmingham City will not be signing 28-year-old former midfielder Darren Carter, 28, who is a free agent, after an unsuccessful trial. - Birmingham Mail
  • Tottenham are being linked with a move for 24-year-old Partizan Belgrade midfielder Mohamed Kamara. - talkSPORT
  • Blackburn manager Steve Kean says he is close to securing a loan deal for Turkey international striker Colin Kazim-Richards, 25, currently with Galatasaray. - Lancashire Telegraph
  • Sheffield United want to sign Blackburn striker Nick Blackman, 22. - Daily Star

No one watching Liverpool vs. Gomel? Suárez is all over the pitch. Borini scored the first goal of the game for Liverpool. Liverpool 1-0 Gomel, 2-0 on agg. At the pace they're playing, I expect a couple more Liverpool goals.

Back
Top Bottom