The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

Guardado. Axdsjakfksk... :lol:

That game was rather meh. Valencia had the ball, but barely looked like doing anything until the end.

Was pleasantly surprised that Celtic came out and attacked. Finishing was :x, tho. Two terrible errors by that CB. Bad day at the office.

^that my friends is how the game was meant to be appreciated, loved and cherished
embarassed.gif

just looking at that makes me want to be a fan of their fans and not the team. Respect

'Stop Alonso to stop Real,' Ferguson told

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has said the key to beating Real Madrid is not stopping goalscorer Cristiano Ronaldo but taking playmaker Xabi Alonso out of the game.

Dortmund beat Madrid 2-1 at home and drew 2-2 at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu during this season's Champions League group stages,when an 89th-minute Mesut Ozil free-kick was needed to get just a point for Jose Mourinho's side.

Speaking to El Pais in the run-up to Madrid's last-16 first leg against Manchester United at the Bernabeu on Wednesday evening,the Borussia boss said his tactics for the games against Madrid had revolved around making sure Alonso did not have the time and space to launch his more attacking team-mates,including Ronaldo,into space with long accurate passes.

"We knew where they would send their passes,how they look for Cristiano,"Klopp said."Our plan was to take Xabi (Alonso) out of the game.Because if Alonso can play as he wants it is impossible to defend against Madrid.And (Mario) Gotze covered him.We knew that if our full-backs,(Lukasz) Piszczek and (Marcel) Schmelzer,moved around a lot,the advantage would be on our side against Cristiano.If you block Xabi,you make it so Pepe always has the ball.That is a big difference."

Apparently French authorities are investigating Yann M'Vila for involvement in child prostitution. Reports state the girl is 15/16

Along his phone number, french police found explicit pictures and text messages involving Yann M'Vila

Apparently French authorities are investigating Yann M'Vila for involvement in child prostitution. Reports state the girl is 15/16

Along his phone number, french police found explicit pictures and text messages involving Yann M'Vila

I always had a feeling that Idris Elba twin was a odd fella

cant wait, Man u wins 2-1 or 2-0 I believe. Madrid hasn't surprised me too much in CL and la liga this year. Will be super entertaining though for sure :nthat:

I think today's Man U vs RM will come down to the midfielders for both teams. They will need to dictate which team wins. Also dying to see how Rafael handles his assignment of keeping Ronaldo in check (especially since he's been on fire as of late). As for predication, I have no idea how this is going to go... Still can't believe the Celts lost like that yesterday...

Kris Commons and how to make things really awkward in the locker room in one easy step...

"Look, the manager picked him. The manager pulled him to one side and asked him if he was feeling okay. He said he was feeling brilliant.

"If he wasn't feeling okay, then he should have said so. If he felt good then he should have put in a better performance.

"It was just very sloppy individual mistakes – something you'd probably get away with on a playground, not in the last 16 of the Champions League."

Commons continued:

"There are certain individuals who let the team down. Hopefully this is just a one-off.

"The back four have made errors which have probably cost us the tie. But it's partly down to them why we're here in the first place.

Utd team :

De Gea, Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra, Jones, Kagawa, Carrick, Welbeck, Rooney, Van Persie

No Vidic = bye bye.

Last edited:
Madrid team :

Diego Lopez - Verane, Ramos, Fabio Coentrao, Arbeloa, Khedira, Ozil, Xabi Alonso, Di Maria, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema

Strong line-up. :smokin

:wow: @ that United lineup.

Looks like a pending disaster, but I reserve the right to come back to this thread and admire SAF's huevos later.

Back
Top Bottom