The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

:rofl: Sutcliffe didnt say this news, but hey most of the time he gets everything right. Mexico has a list of many great players they're are a lot who dont get called up and deserve it like Palos the keeper from Tigres, Candido from Santos Laguna, Ivan Estrada from Santos Laguna, Viniegra from tigres, Michel from Chivas, the list goes on. Im certain tho that Oribe will bench Chicharito :pimp:

Michel is garbage... He's Osvaldo 2.0 with less whining.... I would put Liborio Sanchez over him

Nery Castillo is a bum. Me personally I dislike him. Dont see why everybody else still hopes to see a comeback from him. 5 years and only managed to score 8 goals :smh:. Yes his parents passed and was going through a divorce but how did he not manage to even have a good season in the MLS. I'd rather have the u-23 players like Pulido, Fabian, Aquino to be called up for Mexico than him.

How could anyone hate on this man? Just look at the Godly Unibrow???

Internacional signed another striker. Surely Leandro is leaving this window? Would say it is down to Juve or Spurs.

:rofl: Sutcliffe didnt say this news, but hey most of the time he gets everything right. Mexico has a list of many great players they're are a lot who dont get called up and deserve it like Palos the keeper from Tigres, Candido from Santos Laguna, Ivan Estrada from Santos Laguna, Viniegra from tigres, Michel from Chivas, the list goes on. Im certain tho that Oribe will bench Chicharito :pimp:

Michel is garbage... He's Osvaldo 2.0 with less whining.... I would put Liborio Sanchez over him

Nery Castillo is a bum. Me personally I dislike him. Dont see why everybody else still hopes to see a comeback from him. 5 years and only managed to score 8 goals :smh:. Yes his parents passed and was going through a divorce but how did he not manage to even have a good season in the MLS. I'd rather have the u-23 players like Pulido, Fabian, Aquino to be called up for Mexico than him.

How could anyone hate on this man? Just look at the Godly Unibrow???
Forgot about Liborio!! Nery is alright, every player has there moments just like at this time its the moment of Corona and Oribe Peralta as the same as in 2011 it was chicharitos year
:rofl: at that nery pic

No player is worth that kind of cash save for one with proven star power. There are a handful of those in the world. The type of player that single-handedly influences games, draws crowds, AND moves merchandise. 22 year old Leandro Damiao is not one of those players.

60 million :rofl:

That means Neymar is 100 million, Modric 120, and Messi priceless. Whats going on in soccer?

Clubs don't buy smart anymore. I mean honestly looking at Manchester uniteds squad last year I thought they would place 4th or 3rd cus they didn't have much key players but it comes to show that youngsters can keep up with big named players like Manchester City's team. Or take a look at PSG, had a big named squad but lost the league to a no named team like Montpieller, it's just all about buying smart and not throwing away your money like Liverpool. 36£ million for a flop like Carrol :smh: unbelievable

Clubs don't buy smart anymore. I mean honestly looking at Manchester uniteds squad last year I thought they would place 4th or 3rd cus they didn't have much key players but it comes to show that youngsters can keep up with big named players like Manchester City's team. Or take a look at PSG, had a big named squad but lost the league to a no named team like Montpieller, it's just all about buying smart and not throwing away your money like Liverpool. 36£ million for a flop like Carrol :smh: unbelievable

You're 100% right.

Buying smart, and chemistry.

Hell, look at Newcastle last season. Sensational run.

What did Cisse cost? 8m? Dude managed to have 13 goals in 14 appearances.

Why do you guys even listen when the heads of these clubs throw out these ridiculous numbers that these chairmen throw out, like they aren't just trying to drive up the transfer fees? Wasn't it just in March that De Laurentiis said that he wouldn't sell Lavezzi for anything under €50m and he was sold for €30m. It's what they have to do. I know we're looking for news to report, but just ignore it and move on because it's just posturing by the club.

Mexico... 1-0 0:30. 
nerd.gif

You're 100% right.

Dead on.....as much flack as Arsenal gets and their struggles the past 7 yrs to win ANYTHING :lol: Arsene does play smart with money, buy relatvively cheap young players who have potential, then sell them off once that outrageous offer comes in and they manage their budget pretty well, taking advantage of other clubs like Malaga for Cazorla, and always having the successor in line before you sell the star player...more and more I think it'd be smart to sell RvP due to his injury history, age, and he's at his peak value as an asset likely to only go down. Everyone has a price after all...my team Lyon operates in a similar way, and its kinda outlined in that book Soccernomics. Obviously the huge clubs will ontinue to overpay with the influx of oil money, but stuff like Liverpool paying Newcastle 50mill pounds is just :wow: :smh: awful business

You're 100% right.

Yea, and those goals against Chelsea where :pimp:

• Luka Modric wants to talk to Andre Villas-Boas over his future, with the 26-year-old worried that his dream move to Real Madrid may fall through. - Daily Mirror
  • Liverpool are lining up Atletico Madrid defender Diego Godin, 26, as a replacement for Daniel Agger if the Dane joins Manchester City. - Metro
  • Manchester City and Tottenham target Fernando Llorente, 27, is wanted by Juventus, who have had a bid of £14m rejected by Athletic Bilbao. - talkSPORT
  • Brendan Rodgers is considering moves for Adam Johnson, Nuri Sahin and Clint Dempsey in the wake of Joe Allen's arrival at Liverpool from Swansea City.
  • Full story: Daily Mirror
  • Manchester City are keen on bringing in South Korean left-back Yun Suk-Young, 22, as back-up for Gael Clichy, with Aleks Kolarov expected to leave the Blues. - talkSPORT
  • Meanwhile, City have rejected a £40m bid for Mario Balotelli, 21, from Paris St-Germain after Roberto Mancini threatened to quit if the striker were sold. - Daily Star
  • West Ham will have to pay Wolves around £10m for winger Matt Jarvis after their initial offer of £6m for the 26-year-old winger was rejected. - Daily Mail
  • Jermain Defoe, 29, is being lined up for a move to Sunderland after Martin O'Neill's attempts to sign Steven Fletcher, 25, from Wolves appeared to have stalled. - Sunderland Echo
  • The Black Cats are also prepared to offer 19-year-old Connor Wickham to Wolves in a last-ditch bid to land Fletcher. - Daily Star
  • Ian Holloway wants to take QPR's Joey Barton, 29, on a season-long loan after the midfielder was all set to join Blackpool's neighbours Fleetwood Town. - Daily Mirror
  • Fiorentina are interested in signing Giovani dos Santos, 23, from Tottenham. The Mexican has less than a year left on his current contract. - talkSPORT
  • Tottenham are eyeing a move for Inter keeper Julio Cesar and could pick up the 32-year-old on a free because the Italian club want him off their wage bill. - the Sun

Will Hulk make a difference?
Neymar can't do anything, they have him marked pretty good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom